killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Development Update 06.03.2020

Hey everyone, It's time for a new update!

Thanks to all members who submitted feedback :) So far things are going well. The biggest feedback from the member testing build has been addressed and we are going to polish everything up for an awesome 10$ build release next week.

Here is a quick overview of what we have done this week:

• Updated Maya model and textures (improved hands, feet, fingernails and skin textures)
  • Fixed some skinning with a few models (Sethro, Jason and a hair variation for Maya)
  • Male Kerpali genital wetness slider now isn't broken and should make his balls wet.
  • Started to work on squirting ;)
  • Improved arousal behaviour
  • Alt+ Q / E while flying now only modifies camera and does not perform the roll
  • Added categories to the spawn menu and sorted names alphabetically
  • Improved death behaviour for ragdolls
  • Climbing now works while a weapon is equipped
  • Added an automatic random camera movement feature to the sex system + controls
  • Sethro shouldn't use a female voice anymore.
  • Bruises from combat will now clean if character heals up and won't be visible during sex scenes (we stand by our principle of not mixing violence and sex)
  • Added an exit to main menu button to the pause menu.
  • Added a level selection menu when starting a new game from the main menu screen.
  • Droops now automatically break if they are stretched too far (fixes droops staying stretched between two points that are no longer interacting after switching poses)
  • Jason is now the character who spawns in the shooting range.
  • Life bars shouldn't stay up after an enemy has died.
  • Despawning a character that has a weapon equipped no longer leaves the weapon behind.
  • Added some animations for Rawn x Tali (6)
  • Added a new lesbian kissing animation for Maya X Shey (1)
  • Ported some of the lesbian licking animations to Maya x Max (5)
  • Added a full sequence for Maya X Sethro Plank pose. (5)
  • Restored the original version of Maya x Mino deepthroat (it's available in the Climax Inside section with pose variation slider on)
  • Fixed droops,sounds and physics for several animations + some smaller fixes for animations.
  • More work on the oasis area, adding new plants, balancing colours and improving textures.
  • Added a heat distortion effect to the desert areas (it has a toggle in the video settings as it causes a bit of distortion on characters)
Important! Some problems we haven't been able to fix yet:

• VR is broken with this engine version and to prevent issues we had to disable the feature entirely (we hope to bring this back as soon as UE4 has fixes for this)
  • The crash while switching levels or resetting the game is still there but we implemented a level selection screen in the main menu to offer a workaround for now.
Thanks for your support and your help with the feedback, you rock :D

-Wild Life Team

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
How to use showroom? Is there a way to select actors, poses, etc? Is it doable on the questing map?

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Same way you would in the Oasis, right? Spawn them and talk to them to posses them. Don't know why it would be any different, so I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.
I absolutely missed spawning mechanics. Dedicated button or console? Don't have it installed atm.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
every single download takes over 30-45 minutes, only Mega is like 10 minutes. however it stops my download once I reached about 5 giga, apparently the free version isn't really free for larger files. I got the 50 giga space but need to wait 5 hours every 5 giga.

not sure if it's legal to ask for a pirated Mega Pro version, but... everything on this website isn't exactly legal to download so. unless a mod can make it clear I would love if someone could link me a Mega Pro version so I can start downloading faster (not just this game, Mega links seems to last longer)

p.s.

I used the torrent version, however the game would not launch. application failed with a weird 07xx0 number or something like that. I have all my c++ updated so I'm hoping a Mega version will work.

Last edited:

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
every single download takes over 30-45 minutes, only Mega is like 10 minutes. however it stops my download once I reached about 5 giga, apparently the free version isn't really free for larger files. I got the 50 giga space but need to wait 5 hours every 5 giga.

not sure if it's legal to ask for a pirated Mega Pro version, but... everything on this website isn't exactly legal to download so. unless a mod can make it clear I would love if someone could link me a Mega Pro version so I can start downloading faster (not just this game, Mega links seems to last longer)

p.s.

I used the torrent version, however the game would not launch. application failed with a weird 07xx0 number or something like that. I have all my c++ updated so I'm hoping a Mega version will work.
You can use the MEGA Sync exe program to download. It's a very big file and the program helps a lot. In the future, just let it run and wait for it to finish or reset your internet connection.

Reactions: nm79

gato735

Mar 17, 2019
Game is so good but he need some stuff

- Better house interior with some big house why not ?
- Reworked "Big ass" without need to do "big hip"
- More femal editor (makeup etc)
- More NPC ?

Reactions: MingCR

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
great game but,I seem to get a headache from it, should it try to clamp my FPS or play around with settings ? 15 6700K RADEON 5700XT blah blah blah,happens when going into caves,had a few problems before in other games

Probably just poor eyesight as I can't were a VR headset either

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
everything would be ok if it could be saved
Eventually you will be able to, but that will be when there is something worth saving. As it is there are only a few parts to the only demo quest (not counting the christmas one with sethro). You can save settings and custom configurations with characters, but as it is that is the only thing worth saving right now anyway.

great game but,I seem to get a headache from it, should it try to clamp my FPS or play around with settings ? 15 6700K RADEON 5700XT blah blah blah,happens when going into caves,had a few problems before in other games

Probably just poor eyesight as I can't were a VR headset either
I've got excellent eyesight, but the caves screw with me as well. They mentioned something about them being largely ignored for now and they will improve later. Something else about the U4 engine giving problems as well, but every dev using UE4 has said that. Must be some truth there I'd say.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes