blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
You can use the MEGA Sync exe program to download. It's a very big file and the program helps a lot. In the future, just let it run and wait for it to finish or reset your internet connection.
well I can't download the file without the program (I think). so you're saying if I turn off and then turn on my internet connection the download will keep going from where it paused?

Kerkor

Aug 27, 2017
1. Is it possible to make NPCs stuck in the poses i create? Say if i want a character to "watch" in a certain pose while i go through the different sex poses with another npc?
2. Is it possible to have multiple sex situations going simultaneously?
Liking the game so far, lots of potential.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
well I can't download the file without the program (I think). so you're saying if I turn off and then turn on my internet connection the download will keep going from where it paused?
The Megasync application has 5GB bandwith and a 6 hours reset period with auto pause and restart, so the best way to dl is to start it in the evening and let it go to find it finished in the morning (depending on your connection speed obviously).
About resetting the connection... I didn't try, don't know.

Reactions: HentaiMan8090

Spondew

Sep 25, 2017
Yes. If you need to download a file that is larger than 5GB on MEGA you can reset your router (or use a VPN, for example) to get a new IP address so MEGA resets the bandwidth quota. You can do it either just before you hit the 5GB limit or after it. I think it takes a little bit longer to continue the download if you let it reach the limit but it's still way faster than having to wait 6 hours.

Reactions: minin

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Am i the only one having this force open in VR, only play audio through my vr headset, and give errors when i unplug the headset?

woolsack

Nov 8, 2017
The old version is working fine. The new one gives an error 0xc000007b!
yeah after imput error and api one I get the dll's and then I get that error the cancer can be caused by 98213980213908213 things 0xc000007b and can't fix it tried all sorts of shit reinstall framework , redistributable , reinstaled directX nothing works bummer ... guess I'll wait for a new version the older version worked for me to ....

Reactions: Subdivider

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
yeah after imput error and api one I get the dll's and then I get that error the cancer can be caused by 98213980213908213 things 0xc000007b and can't fix it tried all sorts of shit reinstall framework , redistributable , reinstaled directX nothing works bummer ... guess I'll wait for a new version the older version worked for me to ....
Incase you have windows 7, have you tried what's in this post?

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Did you also try the ?

Flexy123

Dec 17, 2017
This has SO MUCH going for it.

The best (to me) is that the female models are really sexy and the entire game (despite some crashes etc.) very much has a AAA feel to it.

Does anyone by any chance have the latest dev build from March?

Humidcow

Nov 16, 2019
is anyone else's game not letting them do anything when the ancient goatman gives you the champion mark? its not freezing cause theres still movement but the game isnt letting me progress the dialogue...

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes