JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hey guys, when i start the game i get XINPUT4.dll error, i downloaded this file and put it into the game folder, then another error appeared api-ms-win-eventing-classprovider.dll missing so i downloaded that one as well. Now when i launch the game i get something like this : "This app was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close.

Goddamit the last version works just fine, whats wrong with this one? o_O
I had the same error,
cancel the files you added, just find XINPUT3.dll, duplicate it and rename to XINPUT4.dll
Done!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just saw new jason...

totally not fan of him at all. he loko straigth dumb to be honest and pretty blank and banal compared to others chars.

i like the fact to have new male chars, as they are already way more than enougth female chars.

but meh, this one is just bad imho. i would have prefer a kind of rocker/biker chars for a change, with a nice round belly, a long/semi-long beard, short haircut, some muscles. and maybe wearing some outfit that make him look like a biker or something similar.

or anything else than this new jason "puppet crash test dummy" looking guy.

Kerkor

Aug 27, 2017
So much gay shit added lately. Not my cup of tea.
And none of the characters are "trappy" femboys, which is my cup of tea. Really hope they get a mod scene or atleast custom made and shareable poses in this. Feel like this game could offer lots of potential for all sexual preferences.

Oct 27, 2017
And none of the characters are "trappy" femboys, which is my cup of tea. Really hope they get a mod scene or atleast custom made and shareable poses in this. Feel like this game could offer lots of potential for all sexual preferences.
I'd like just one though, or at least for max to get more scenes.

Reactions: Hatterson

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
What is this game all about? U pick a hero or something and u fight? U can make sex with everyone?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You play test features of the game.

You see some action ... on demand ... like gaming on netflics ...

Then you whip out your heavily modded skyrim and have some real awesome modded fun with wonderful babes!

Reactions: NukaCola

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What is this game all about? U pick a hero or something and u fight? U can make sex with everyone?
contrary.

you have sex with everyone. the game is basically a big open world where you can spawn/pick chars and have sex with.
and you can pick weapons and play butchering a bunch of clone dude (its super alpha-beta-gamma-demo-wip thing for the gun range)

stories and stuff are not added yet. its planned, for god-know-when.

Kamasoot

Feb 22, 2018
I'm also having the problem with textures not loading properly in the 3/13 build - they stay really low-res regardless of settings.
However this issue does not occur in the showroom, textures are perfect there.
Anyone know a workaround for this issue? is it perhaps a config setting I can change, or a GPU issue?
I have a GTX760, but all the older builds run fine with perfect textures.

This screen is with all settings on epic, as previous posters have also shown:
Screenshot (9).png

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
On the changelog, what are the "shared" poses? I select one of the characters and approach another but there's no option to have sex. How do I get those scenes?

Nov 27, 2017
I'm also having the problem with textures not loading properly in the 3/13 build - they stay really low-res regardless of settings.
However this issue does not occur in the showroom, textures are perfect there.
Anyone know a workaround for this issue? is it perhaps a config setting I can change, or a GPU issue?
I have a GTX760, but all the older builds run fine with perfect textures.

This screen is with all settings on epic, as previous posters have also shown:
View attachment 585960
I just alt-tabbed out of the game to check for any updates on this issue on the forum, and when I went back ingame the textures loaded perfectly LOL. I have a 1050 4GB and playing on Epic. Maybe alt-tabbing for a few minutes helps?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
3D games are hard to make, I get it, but years went by and this is still a proof of concept and not a game.
as far as animations are concerned this game has no competition in adult genre
lol dont know what you talking about

as long as they don't get lazy they will deliver, they have become slightly complacent recently though :(

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just alt-tabbed out of the game to check for any updates on this issue on the forum, and when I went back ingame the textures loaded perfectly LOL. I have a 1050 4GB and playing on Epic. Maybe alt-tabbing for a few minutes helps?
Didn't work for me. Still low quality texture. What is your graphics setting? full screen or window mode?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes