Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
New Patreon post:

Development Update 12.05.2020

Hey how's everyone doing?

We are writing you to let you know that our work towards the Members testing build is going well and we expect to have a release by the end of the week (~friday).

The features mentioned in the previous post are all coming together nicely and we are looking to have a clean and on-time release :)

A post with the actual changelog will be published shortly before the release itself.
Reminder: For all our member supporters or those about to become one, if you want your (nick)name in the credits please write it under the comment section of this post and we will make that happen:

Additionally we have started an experimental subreddit for our game. If you are into reddit stuffs then check us out there and help us grow that little community :)
Be mindful there is some explicit content already:

Stay tuned,

-Wild Life Team

Reactions: war12321

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
Hello guys !
I like this game very much but i had some stupid questions and i hope someone of you can help me whith it ;-).

How can i change my control keys (Walk with Arrow Up/Down/Left/Right) ?
How can i save my Game ?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Stupidkiller

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
Whats the problem ?
It was a simple question.
On 272 pages are to much infos and i can't search the pages for keywords like "save game" in this thread, so i must ask this. If you wont answer so feel free and scroll on to another page.

My english is not very good and i do my very best to translate what i mean and what i get is hate speech lol thx.

The second thing i would know is where i can change my keys from the game, because movement with W,A,S,D is impossible for me i'm right hand (mouse lefthand keyboard right hand) man not left hand. I must control with arrows UP/Down/Left/Right or i get broken hands to play the game ;-). I hope someone understand what i'm meaning ;-).

For the future it would be very useful to make an FAQ on the first page to answer such questions forever like this:

1.) How can i save/load the game ?
- feature is not inculded jet in future may be

Thats where hepful i think and not to write bad words to aother peolpe who do there best to explain what there problems are. I don't want to offend or annoy anyone. it was just a very simple honest question. please have mercy and don't hate me.

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Creampies and belly inflation is confirmed to be in the game in the future. a dev confirmed this on the wildlifeofficial reddit which has been created a few days ago(belly inflation is currently being planned for minotaur)

The hype grows ever stronger.
they also got ahegao planned lol

so your fav wild life female will soon be able to get fucked silly while getting cream pied or having belly inflation

Deepsauce

Aug 3, 2017
Can I ask how do I let my character have sex with the minotaur or the lion, since there are clearly the name of those characters interactions in the list of sex positions but everytime I interact with the lion for example it will only have dialogue forthe story rather than a list of commands like with other characters

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Can I ask how do I let my character have sex with the minotaur or the lion, since there are clearly the name of those characters interactions in the list of sex positions but everytime I interact with the lion for example it will only have dialogue forthe story rather than a list of commands like with other characters
thats the quest kral(lion)

you need to spawn a new kral, to fuck him, same for minotaur
check setting to see which key is binded to character spawner

Reactions: Deepsauce
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes