Aug 15, 2018
they also got ahegao planned lol

so your fav wild life female will soon be able to get fucked silly while getting cream pied or having belly inflation

Ahagao is nice. more emotional reactions of the girls in general would be nice to have more in the game.in some scenes the girl just looks not interested in the fact she is getting pounded by a literal monsterdick. Maybe some sexy diologue can be added as well during scenes.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
The hyenas won't fuck me :mad:
"jokes" aside its looking really promising, needs a lot of control cleaning up for real game stuff, but a really good start for a sex system, reminds me a bit of skyrim mods + yiffalicious. Now just need to be able to climax at all of the states, not just the one it wants a climax for. I assume something like that will be added eventually.

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
The hyenas won't fuck me :mad:
"jokes" aside its looking really promising, needs a lot of control cleaning up for real game stuff, but a really good start for a sex system, reminds me a bit of skyrim mods + yiffalicious. Now just need to be able to climax at all of the states, not just the one it wants a climax for. I assume something like that will be added eventually.
"F" key for both or alt+f for guy will cause climax

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
Ahagao is nice. more emotional reactions of the girls in general would be nice to have more in the game.in some scenes the girl just looks not interested in the fact she is getting pounded by a literal monsterdick. Maybe some sexy diologue can be added as well during scenes.
dialogue during sex or before/after? Cause now they do sort of say sex stuff (oh yeah, ugg, etc) while partaking in the act.

Aug 15, 2018
dialogue during sex or before/after? Cause now they do sort of say sex stuff (oh yeah, ugg, etc) while partaking in the act.
Both are lacking at the moment. some poses are also silent or only 1 character makes sounds. The sounds need to be worked on alot.they need good voices to express the unique personalities of each character.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I wonder if they ever change the voices based on the pairing. Girl making the same sounds when having sex with Max or Minotaur when their package is considerably different. Muh immersion
hilarious thing is only lesbian animation change their voice and they actually climax hard during fisting but take minotaur dick like a champ lol

Aug 15, 2018
Ugh, too much furry x male and male yaoi again:sick:

Yep and to few New female human-kermali animations. only a few blowjob&boobjob animations for djablo, one of the lesser interesting characters. and a new group one for shey with djablo,s.

i guess this update will satisfy the gay and furry on furry part of their community alot. which i do not have a problem with. i just hope that the upcoming updates won,t have such a heavy focus on those niches and adds to the parts most people are playing this game for. which is human females having a fun time with kerpali,s. atleast this is the impression i get from the suggestions people make.

does someone know what the new sex system they are introducing looks like?

Reactions: NukaCola

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
I seriously hope they finally fix VR in this build. Without VR this looses most of its appeal, at least for me.
Bad news, still no VR. I have no idea why since Paralogue uses the new verison of UE4 too and has VR working.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes