beyondr

Donor
May 25, 2019
Bad news, still no VR. I have no idea why since Paralogue uses the new verison of UE4 too and has VR working.
Crap. Hard pass for me then. Supported them on Patreon for 6 months last year but dropped them beginning of this year when they fucked up VR and couldnt be bothered to get it working again.

If you have seen it in VR once you dont care about it without.

Scramble

Jan 30, 2018
Crap. Hard pass for me then. Supported them on Patreon for 6 months last year but dropped them beginning of this year when they fucked up VR and couldnt be bothered to get it working again.

If you have seen it in VR once you dont care about it without.
I guess I'm glad I don't know what I'm missing out on. Been curious about VR for a long time but never dropped the cash on it.

Aug 15, 2018
does the OP even get updated with the 25 dollar builds? most builds added to the OP are the 10 dollar ones which usually releases a week or 2 weeks after the 25 dollar member builds are online.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I guess I'm glad I don't know what I'm missing out on. Been curious about VR for a long time but never dropped the cash on it.
I'm curious about VR too but I don't want to get motion sickness and vomit when faping. Even just watching half life anyx on youtube make me feel dizzy.

Last edited:

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I'm curious about VR too but I don't want to get motion sickness and vomit when faping. Even just watching half life anyx on youtube make me dizzy.
I had motion sickness at first as well, playing boneworks mind you, a game that is known to cause extreme motion sickness even in people who usually dont get it. All i can tell you is that after about 5 days of playing half an hour each day i stopped getting sick and that seems to be the case for many people

Reactions: Kilosan and Stuffie

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
Yep and to few New female human-kermali animations. only a few blowjob&boobjob animations for djablo, one of the lesser interesting characters. and a new group one for shey with djablo,s.

i guess this update will satisfy the gay and furry on furry part of their community alot. which i do not have a problem with. i just hope that the upcoming updates won,t have such a heavy focus on those niches and adds to the parts most people are playing this game for. which is human females having a fun time with kerpali,s. atleast this is the impression i get from the suggestions people make.

does someone know what the new sex system they are introducing looks like?
I think it's fair that everyone gets their turn, including the LGBTQ and furry community.

Nice nice nice! got this from the discord
View attachment 658487
Foliage like this in the new build? Oh, it's going to look amazing in Reshade.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2018
I think it's fair that everyone gets their turn, including the LGBTQ and furry community.

Foliage like this in the new build? Oh, it's going to look amazing in Reshade.
Its not about what is fair. its about what keeps people interested. what keeps people interested makes money and creates funding for the game. i dont mind having updates like this but they should not be the norm.

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
I had motion sickness at first as well, playing boneworks mind you, a game that is known to cause extreme motion sickness even in people who usually dont get it. All i can tell you is that after about 5 days of playing half an hour each day i stopped getting sick and that seems to be the case for many people
You’re stationary in this game’s VR, there’s no possible way to get sick.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Its not about what is fair. its about what keeps people interested. what keeps people interested makes money and creates funding for the game. i dont mind having updates like this but they should not be the norm.
Oh look an other one of those messiahs who thinks he knows what EVERYONE wants. Dude these guys just hit the 90k mark again so what they are doing right now cant be that wrong. A healthy amount of balance is good.
And you cant tell me because they released a few new gay scenes ONCE after several months that now everything is going to shit.

Reactions: Kilosan

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah the people who are complaining that there’s “too much gay and furry” in this game are absolute trash. It isn’t a zero sum game, not everyone likes what you like.

Try actually watching those scenes, maybe you’ll see past your fragile masculinity and learn to enjoy other types of sex besides heteronormative missionary position PIV between loving spouses.

bleargh10

Jul 13, 2019
Personally I would be happy if they focused on adding more CLIMAX animations and especially creampies!! They've got quite a few good sex sequences already, but so very few climaxes that aren't the usual "pull out and handjob/jackoff" fare.

Either way, every new update from this game is a good one, as far as I'm concerned. Moar!

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I don't understand why people are complaining about the furry and gay stuff because every update adds new sex scenes to all the categories, and it seems pretty even.

Reactions: Ikarus45
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes