bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
RIP this game :( devs could at least put the anims and models up if theyre done with it, I've been working in unreal for 2 years now and I could definately whip something up
They are supposedly working in this already again, so we can probably expect a new update as soon as 6 months :test:

Reactions: YesmanYes9999

MikeL07

Jun 14, 2017
They are supposedly working in this already again, so we can probably expect a new update as soon as 6 months :test:
I hope so man, I really like the concept. I just feel like they have no drive, that they lost interest and dont give a shit anymore. Hope they prove me wrong.

Reactions: YesmanYes9999

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
RIP this game :( devs could at least put the anims and models up if theyre done with it, I've been working in unreal for 2 years now and I could definately whip something up
They just got too ambitious I think with trying to juggle so much at once. Then again most people need constant monthly updates to stay entertained enough to keep donating and I just don't see them sticking to that plan.

Whatever their vision they'll have to waste time whipping up monthly builds with progress or risk losing all the funding because that's just how most of them end up unless it's like something furry related like that breeders of neph game that maintains above 10k with minimal changes for months at a time.

I do believe they made a big mistake hiring multiple people to help out. I get they all have different skills but once you start to divide that 10-11k they had monthly the drive starts to drop when you start making less. They may of not had all the proper sound, story, design etc skills between the two of them but Steve and Gu put out plenty of sustainable material compared to a small work group working on too many things at once stretching them thin.

Then that one build that was just to showcase what they was up to really turned into a shit storm and I think they got a little salty after that because so many people gave them crap for it simply because it didn't have a dozen npc's standing in a circle to have sex with.

Hopefully they find a nice middle ground where they can rebuild their funding and continue with this because it's so far one of the more impressive games I've certainly seen in this style.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I almost forgot this game existed, yikes. Its a shame, the September build was great, then they released the January build which was.....questionable. I just don't understand why they don't release a new proof of concept like the September build. I think it would give them the traction they desperately need, because I know I cant be the only one losing faith.

Reactions: bigpenniser

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think it would give them the traction they desperately need, because I know I cant be the only one losing faith.
Go to their patreon and check out the recent youtube link, they did like an hour+ Q/A on Wild Life. This project is not dead, it's just really ambitious, and they just released the quality insurance game.

exter

May 29, 2017
I almost forgot this game existed, yikes. Its a shame, the September build was great, then they released the January build which was.....questionable. I just don't understand why they don't release a new proof of concept like the September build. I think it would give them the traction they desperately need, because I know I cant be the only one losing faith.
Check this out:

They uploaded 5 videos in the last week, where he's doing animations and stuff. The vids are about 4h+ long but if you just zapp through them you can see some new and really cool animations they did. Mostly with the (new?) lion and (old) goat character doing Maya.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Check this out:

They uploaded 5 videos in the last week, where he's doing animations and stuff. The vids are about 4h+ long but if you just zapp through them you can see some new and really cool animations they did. Mostly with the (new?) lion and (old) goat character doing Maya.
Wow i'm pleasantly surprised, they really haven't been sitting on their asses.

Go to their patreon and check out the recent youtube link, they did like an hour+ Q/A on Wild Life. This project is not dead, it's just really ambitious, and they just released the quality insurance game.
Do you know if they answered when the next sandbox build will be? I remember them on patreon saying they'll be releasing more of those instead of the story ones.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Do you know if they answered when the next sandbox build will be?
Nah man it was hours long and I only listened for a maybe 30 min. It's unlisted on his youtube, so you will have to dig on his patreon for it. I have faith that they will be releasing something this year, we know they're working on it. So at least there is that.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

tallguy199

May 23, 2017
Wow i'm pleasantly surprised, they really haven't been sitting on their asses.

Do you know if they answered when the next sandbox build will be? I remember them on patreon saying they'll be releasing more of those instead of the story ones.
He said he didn't like setting an exact date but if he were to estimate, probably around august.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
"First batch of builds is coming around the 20th of July, stay tuned my friends :)"

From the patreon pledge page. Yeah, I finally decided to support them lel

exter

May 29, 2017
"First batch of builds is coming around the 20th of July, stay tuned my friends :)"

From the patreon pledge page. Yeah, I finally decided to support them lel
Were exactly did you read that? Because that seems somewhat familiar. Could it be, that you've read a post from 2017?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Were exactly did you read that?
Literally just pledged $10, that was on the pledge page.
If they haven't bothered to change the pledge welcome text in over a year, that's on them. However they are working on a build right now which should be released anywhere from late July to early August. I guess it depends on how many hurdles they encounter, and if the build is satisfactory for release. I guess we'll see.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
@Prick Thats the text from last year. I also guess they are following this page because the text is different now.
Btw. they said somewhere that the new build will take around 2 months or so to make -they said that 2 weeks or so ago.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes