oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Group sex is broken. I followed that video step by step lol. Everyone came to a complete halt, and the group option does not pop up.

Update:
Nvm. I got it to work, then it crashed.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018
Character movement in this game feels so fluid and satisfying. Really good job.
Flying is fine, I guess the only inconvenience is that the character is somewhat centered and it feels unnatural having to aim through it as it's blocking field of view. Perhaps employ some sort of zoom out or camera pitch so that it feels less like it's in the way.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Character movement in this game feels so fluid and satisfying. Really good job.
Flying is fine, I guess the only inconvenience is that the character is somewhat centered and it feels unnatural having to aim through it as it's blocking field of view. Perhaps employ some sort of zoom out or camera pitch so that it feels less like it's in the way.
You can move the camera however you like btw, also during flying you can zoom in, out, offset it up,down,left,right. And also change FoV in the video settings.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i think this might be one of the best games on this website.
Awesome graphics.
Great character models.
Fluent animations.
a LOT of animations and characters.
and customization.

the only things i can complain about are:
- So many animation combinations, it's hard to keep track. An in-game check-list or Log book would make it easier.
- Sex simulator. not really a bad thing, but i expected a bit more of gameplay. I think as the game stands now, it has plenty of sexual content so it might be time to work on the other aspects of the game.
- customization sliders are limited based on character. I felt Maya was a bit too flat compared to literally everyone else, including the furries. Unfortunately her sliders don't allow for much.
I tried hacking the sliders and it kinda worked... but the morph for the mesh is uneven and made her boobs more Wide than big.
1595160543822.png 1595160559723.png
so... yeah. Better morphs would be appreciated.
note: on some it breaks the specular map causing them to have really shiny skin. Even with skin_wetness on 0.

Last edited:

zioned

Jun 19, 2018
I have problem with my mouse\camera. Its going up above the character all the time, i tried fullscreen, alt tab and still nothing anyone have that issue?

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Nothing changes for more than a year, but the optimization gets worse and worse. The game consumes about 6GB of RAM and loads my gtx 1060 6gb 100% always, given that the frame has several standard assets from the store and that's it. I do not understand why they want to collect $100K a month, they do not do anything new.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Nothing changes for more than a year, but the optimization gets worse and worse. The game consumes about 6GB of RAM and loads my gtx 1060 6gb 100% always, given that the frame has several standard assets from the store and that's it. I do not understand why they want to collect $100K a month, they do not do anything new.
Honestly with a 1060 3gb mine runs pretty smoothly, with some lag just at the beginning when loading motions for the 1st time, everything epic in 1920x1080 windowed, only the motion blur is deactivated, it was definetly overtaxing the system.
I strongly suggest to deactivate motion blur if u didn't. (you don't loose anything).

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
How long to game start? Seems the game crash but the loading icon still spinning and freezes sometimes, but 15 min and nothing... All graphic specs are low.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Honestly with a 1060 3gb mine runs pretty smoothly, with some lag just at the beginning when loading motions for the 1st time, everything epic in 1920x1080 windowed, only the motion blur is deactivated, it was definetly overtaxing the system.
I strongly suggest to deactivate motion blur if u didn't. (you don't loose anything).
The game has a banal lack of optimization, my computer runs more demanding games without problems and they do not use such a huge amount of resources.

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
First time downloading Wild Life and I'm a bit confused...

Exploring the wild life or what I thought was the main story didn't take me far to get stuck looking for birds or whatnot. I tried exploring as much as I could I couldn't find what I was looking for... Am I missing something? By possessing somebody, do I get new missions or does something else change?

Now the simulation was where ALL the sex was at for sure! But for a big 6+ G of download, I thought I'd get engrossed in a deep story or something similar... Great graphics on my side tho no complaints here! :)

Once again, am I missing the obvious?

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
First time downloading Wild Life and I'm a bit confused...

Exploring the wild life or what I thought was the main story didn't take me far to get stuck looking for birds or whatnot. I tried exploring as much as I could I couldn't find what I was looking for... Am I missing something? By possessing somebody, do I get new missions or does something else change?

Now the simulation was where ALL the sex was at for sure! But for a big 6+ G of download, I thought I'd get engrossed in a deep story or something similar... Great graphics on my side tho no complaints here! :)

Once again, am I missing the obvious?
Look at the compass tape on the top center of your screen and look around until you see a mission marker. Press and hold 'F' as Maya to fly toward the marker. The trinket you're looking for will be in a nest on top of a rocky outcrop.

So far, possessing other characters give you no other missions as there are no other missions at this point. More story and side quests will come, hopefully, sometime later this year. Right now it's just a quick demo quest to give you an idea of how things will work in the future.

Reactions: Voltage Flame
Jul 16, 2020
Does this game have a story or is it just a sex simulator?
PSA for everyone clicking on this game/thread:
it's just sex. there's one questline with a few quests in it and that's it. the rest is just a ton of sex animations you can look at. decently sized map that's mostly empty with a couple detailed/modeled areas and a separate jungle map (small, WIP) and a showroom (with various lighting and a bright mode)

Reactions: Diadan

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Everytime i go wildlife i get crashed, any tips? All graphics already low, and the simulator sex are working.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes