Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
Really don't like the new movement. Mostly miss the amazing walk animation, these new animations are just... odd. They don't look right in the shoulders. Would love an option to toggle back to the old one. I miss that walk so much lmao. It was so god damn sexy. didn't even see the issues with the old movement system, worked fine IMO.
yea they really fucked this up. its terrible now

jdsgaara

May 19, 2018
PSA for everyone clicking on this game/thread:
it's just sex. there's one questline with a few quests in it and that's it. the rest is just a ton of sex animations you can look at. decently sized map that's mostly empty with a couple detailed/modeled areas and a separate jungle map (small, WIP) and a showroom (with various lighting and a bright mode)
thank you. So it's the same crap from Illusion Games.

Literally just read the previous posts.
You don't have to answer, leave it to anyone who wants to answer.(y)

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
The game has a banal lack of optimization, my computer runs more demanding games without problems and they do not use such a huge amount of resources.
I have the same card as you and mine runs perfectly fine after the initial load in. Sounds like you may be having issues somewhere else. Obviously an early access showcase thing is going to have optimization issues as only an idiot would try to iron it out with each build when the next one is just gonna come in and bust it all over again. They get it stable and send it so people can see the new animations and whatever else they sprinkle into it.

Just gonna have to see what the vertical slice brings later this year when they intend to combine all the things they've been working on that we haven't seen yet.

Nothing changes for more than a year
Then you obviously suffer from a serious case of the Stevie Wonders if you cannot see any single changes in over a year.

I do not understand why they want to collect $100K a month, they do not do anything new.
Of course you don't understand why they need to pay all the new employees they've hired over the last year. That's why they run a business and you don't. The 100k mark is the final benchmark to bring on another 2 people... you think artists that skilled get paid minimum wage? Nobody forces you to support them for what they're creating, so how much they make is irrelevant to you.

They went from just 2 people a few years ago and a complete rework of their system from the ground up to nearly 20 people working on the project with the majority being permanent employees. If you don't like how long game development takes that's fine, but don't come in here and say nothing has changed when you obviously don't have the faintest clue about any of it.

There is seriously no other adult game that is on their level of visual and animated skill. So hopefully when we get the vertical slice we will get all the extra elements they've been working on that haven't been going into our sex tech demo's. Their time spent so far is perfectly fine, they aren't some triple A development company with millions of dollars in budget and over 100+ people working on it.

So, lighten up Francis.

LucIvn

Jul 20, 2020
I have a problem,if someone got it this error and how to make it work,the application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b),i just can't make it work,i tried multiple times but failed

4AF

Feb 25, 2018
Really love the new minotaur scenes, especially the threesome ones, minotaur DAP is great. But I gotta echo what a lot of other people are saying here, the new walking and running animations just look hilariously goofy and kind of terrible. It just seems so wrong. It really didn't need to be changed.

exter

May 29, 2017
I feel like there are either tons of bots or lazy people (probably both) on especially this thread. The same questions get asked over and over again. Why does nobody care to at least read the last one or two pages or use the search function. It's really not that hard.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
I feel like there are either tons of bots or lazy people (probably both) on especially this thread. The same questions get asked over and over again. Why does nobody care to at least read the last one or two pages or use the search function. It's really not that hard.
Nah it's the same everywhere, no matter which forum. Ai-Shoujo/Honey Select are equally bad.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
It's really really funny to go through a lot of the old ratings for this game posted here. How many animations does it have in it now, hundreds? And see a bunch of posts like "Don't give this guy money its a scam theres no story its buggy and has zero content."

This game is turning into the flexible survival of general H-games but with furry stuff included with all the variety.

Reactions: war12321

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
It's really really funny to go through a lot of the old ratings for this game posted here. How many animations does it have in it now, hundreds? And see a bunch of posts like "Don't give this guy money its a scam theres no story its buggy and has zero content."

This game is turning into the flexible survival of general H-games but with furry stuff included with all the variety.
According to the public animation document there is 655 animations in the game, and that number doesnt account for variations and anal options and different character skins (which doesnt affect animation but it offers even more variety)

PS: If anyone knows a game with even half that amount I'd like to know about it.

LucIvn

Jul 20, 2020
I solved the problem,it's a nice game,but it need more optimization,also how do you activate the threesome?

4@ncyEvil

Dec 3, 2019
Wild Life – Build 2020.07.17
changelog ?
Wild Life test build 2020.07.17

Changelog:

Additions:

• New character: Indra the tribal princess
  • New character: Gulhragg the Rhino Man
  • 53 New animations! Full list can be found
  • New movement animation system prototype (Only for Maya-based characters for now and very much WIP)
  • New character customizations for makeup (More to come in the future)
  • Added bright mode to showroom (Step on the black and white platforms next to the teleporter to switch between them)
  • Added Indra costume to Maya, Milanna, and Jadeen
  • Added Raider costume to Bol, Max, and Sethro
  • Added muscle customization for Bol
  • Added auto-load character customization to game options
  • Added VR screen quality sliders to graphics options (Use with caution as it heavily impacts performance)
Improvements:

• Updated lighting in the main world (Bluer nights, warmer days, overall less murky view, and more)
  • New AI behaviour system (This change does not affect the pathfinding, which has a few issues, and will not have a big apparent impact, but the AI should behave more robustly now)
  • Resolved various skinning issues
  • Resolved various issues with intercourse animations
  • Various improvements to character materials
Known Issues:

• There is a high chance of the game crashing when restarting or changing levels
  • Crash when starting up game in fullscreen mode while the game window is not in focus
  • AI: Losing against Chakkar will break the Kill Chakkar Quest
  • AI: When leading you to the Chief, Kral will sprint up to the first stairs
Side note:

We didn't manage to get the new cumfx system ready in time so we will look to get it done for the 10$ version.

Thanks a lot for the awesome support, you rock! We wish you a joyful testing time and are looking forward to your feedback :)

-Wild Life Team

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
I started the game and it immediately sent my graphics card into overdrive and I have no idea why. It isn't the strongest card, but now it seems to have the fan perpetually on the fastest speed. I can't turn it down, either.

EDIT: Been trying for nearly an hour to fix it. Playing this game might have actually busted my graphics card fan.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes