Jun 15, 2019
Is it just me or is Wild Life missing a lizard/reptilian female character? I know there was a vote on their patreon and most voted for the Rhino man.

Also I know it'll come in due time, But in my opinion it's time to add a new female krepali, last one was Tali if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
TBH, changing her into Aoi's hairstyle (perhaps together with white/yellow skin, e.g. 0, 8 and 14) feels much better for me.
WildLifeC   2020-07-22 00_08_43.png
Also, did they add two transition anims for flight system? You can trigger a roll when starting flight mode during free-falls with high horizontal velocities, or a flapping or two with low ones. Tell me it's new in v20200717.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Also, did they add two transition anims for flight system? You can trigger a roll when starting flight mode during free-falls with high horizontal velocities, or a flapping or two with low ones. Tell me it's new in 20200717.
Nope, those animations have been there since I started playing a few months ago.

NopLesT

Sep 24, 2017
I made one for the latest build. I don't have the fastest upload speed though, I can spare about 5mbit, keep seeding please.
EDIT: If people won't seed I won't bother making torrents anymore
Thank you, you're a life saver (y)

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
That's the end of the demo quest. There's nothing more to do for now.
I dont know nothing about this sorry. From what i can tell now the demo location look boring and stupid. They dont trust me because im human but there are humans living next to them. Animations during sex are great but the camera is so horrible to control. I wish they would just use free camera them this up and down thing. Or cinematic camera is good. Do you know where can i read what this game will be about?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I dont know nothing about this sorry. From what i can tell now the demo location look boring and stupid. They dont trust me because im human but there are humans living next to them. Animations during sex are great but the camera is so horrible to control. I wish they would just use free camera them this up and down thing. Or cinematic camera is good. Do you know where can i read what this game will be about?
The humans look like they might be slaves but so far there's no non-con.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Man the new walking animation sucks.
It's suppose to suck, they just put it in and had a disclaimer that it was a very early W.I.P that will change over time.
Does anyone know if there will ever be any non-con
Doubtful, since it's just virtual rape and patreon doesn't allow rape or beastiality.

Offensive and graphic creations:
We understand that artists sometimes have to push boundaries to create thought provoking art so we don't review offensive and graphic creations with strict black and white guidelines, instead we review them in the context of the whole creator page.
However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.

Reactions: nm79

LucIvn

Jul 20, 2020
Try running it in windowed mode. My system barely gets 30fps at fullscreen with my 1660Ti going full throttle, even after turning most settings on low or off, but in windowed maximized it goes back up to 60 and my card actually dips back below gamma-ray-burst levels.
Before it work great even on gtx 760 max out,now it barerly get 30 on high they need to optimize it better

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
LucIvn
Which version showed better performance for you everyone before this ?
Is there a specific scenario or just in general ?

Are you sure you counting Windows and Driver updates since the last time into your performance analyze ?

LucIvn

Jul 20, 2020
LucIvn
Which version showed better performance for you everyone before this ?
Is there a specific scenario or just in general ?

Are you sure you counting Windows and Driver updates since the last time into your performance analyze ?
I don't remember which one,i didn't keep account but certantly i had more fps before,maybe because of the new forest biome that literally curb my fps to like 10

sckvair

Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys,

Question is to guys who trying VR mode: How to make game in vr playable ? i mean graphic .Picture in vr headset is bloor and i was fix it by set to maximum preferences related to vr but game lags with this. Btw on my monitor VR stereogram looks good, in headset so bloor.

sckvair

Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys,

Question is to guys who trying VR mode: How to make game in vr playable ? i mean graphic .Picture in vr headset is bloor and i was fix it by set to maximum preferences related to vr but game lags with this. Btw on my monitor VR stereogram looks good, in headset so bloor.
Ok i just set whole graphics to medium and set VR preferences to max, its looks fine.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I don't remember which one,i didn't keep account but certantly i had more fps before,maybe because of the new forest biome that literally curb my fps to like 10
Yep that part has a very high overhead

yamnmunch

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a way to "freeze" a character into a pose after exiting the poser? The new "wait here" feature is great for screenshots, just wandering if those poses can be retained somehow instead of always having idle whilst waiting.

Reactions: Medic4
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes