LucIvn

Jul 20, 2020
So I'm one of those people who try to run the game on Windows 7 and, like others, I can't launch it because of missing dlls. I did some research and apparently the missing dlls - XInput1_4.dll and a bunch of others, including a bunch of api-ms-win-core-... dlls are not even Windows 7 dlls. And yet the game for some reason requires them to run. This should seriously be fixed...
I solved that problem,cancel the files you added,just find the xinput3.dll,duplicate it and rename it xinput4.dll

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Procedural animation with -IK is not a one day thing, you should be way more concerned with the lack of quest anything than whether or not you can masturbate to someone's walk cycle.
Lack of quests is one thing but also the lack of lore is just as concerning imo, with the amount of money pouring in (1.2 million per year now) I hope this changes soon.

matihood1

Jul 2, 2020
I agree, it hasn't been addressed ever since it became an issue for Win7 users. But the fix to that exact problem can be found in the OP (you don't need to download any .dlls, they don't work for this).
I solved that problem,cancel the files you added,just find the xinput3.dll,duplicate it and rename it xinput4.dll
Oh wow, this actually worked. I thought it'd just result in the same errors as getting the xinput4 file off the internet. I guess I know nothing about how DLLs work. Thanks!

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
No it wasn't Sarkeesian, she's made no pretense about any kind of objectivity and she isn't a journalist.

and yes.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Do you have a linkt to the Article the "SJWist" wrote i missed that ?

Last edited:

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
you should be way more concerned with the lack of quest anything
Precisely my point, I concern other aspects of the game way more than some WIP walking animation, but who am I to say anything when it's the TEAM ITSELF that puts in too much care about the walk instead of quest and lore. Some people say that the old walk cycle was fine, which I agree with, so you can perhaps stop pointing your sarcasm to me when I'm suggesting that they are facing the wrong direction.

LucIvn

Jul 20, 2020
It would be great to get a reptile girl,also i have some problems with indra,when i change her face expressions or during sex scenes i can see her eyeballs,do anyone have same problem?

Reactions: yokujouhhh
Feb 7, 2020
quick question people. how well off does your pc need to be to run this game even at low quality? i wanna know before using 6gb worth of data to download it. i don't wanna get it only to realize my computer can't handle it.

Last edited:

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
quick question people. how well off does your pc need to be to run this game even at low quality? i wanna know before using 6gb worth of data to download it. i don't wanna get it only to realize my computer can't handle it.
An old AMD A10 4 core laptop cpu + mobile radeon r7 m265 2GB GPU + 8GB ddr3L RAM can run this game at low setting-high texture btw 15-40fps
Now compare it with your system and make a choice.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
TEAM ITSELF that puts in too much care about the walk instead of quest and lore.
Its not like 15 people spend tons of time on a single walk mechanic. But walking animations and movement system has a quicker turnaround time than the overarching story, setting and quest content for an entire game. So you can expect walking animations and the like to happen more frquently than any lore updates.

Grimlock-7567

May 9, 2018
It's a new system they're working on. It's extremely WIP right now.
That's not the issue, the system didn't need changing in the first place really. The issue is the animations have completely changed to not only no longer being "sexy" (the walk was unreal, honestly) but they actually deform the characters. they're that bad, IF it's that early of a system that's not vital, why bother implementing it until it's a little further along? I don't even feel the difference, but you can sure as shit see it. went from looking pristine to looking like a rookie job.

Reactions: candy76041820

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Grimlock-7567
Doesn't surprise that Steves master handcraft work is missed in the transition now trying to get it back to the same state :)
I have to see that difference myself, if people notice it everywhere in their perception of the characters animation behavior :D

What is with Mayas Cat crawling on all 4 on the Floor that is a heck of a awesome job, that movements Closeup is it also affected now ?

Her absolutely flawless flying animations starting, rising , gliding, diving, rolling, landing ?

Last edited:

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Her absolutely flawless flying animations starting, rising , gliding, diving, rolling, landing ?
Not so flawless. When FPS drops the velocity calculation (and even entire physics system) goes wrong, resulting in false-positive of colliding-to-death.

ult122

Feb 8, 2018
I know everyone puts a bunch of requests to you and I want to be respectful of all the hard work you've put into this. I realize you have your reasons for not implementing saves which make total sense and I appreciate you making the character edits saveable as a work around for us. I just have one request and I hope its a small and easy one to implement.

-Can you make the body effects saveable to the character? Like if they are wet from swimming, damaged scraped and bloody from combat or a cummy mess from a few rounds at it? Can we save those effects to the Character as well?

-I ask specifically because I'm into cum play and this game offers THE ABSOLUTE BEST environment Ive ever seen for that to be set up. I could also see other people using the saveable body effects for other reasons.

I was just hoping that's an easy thing to change.
If not that's ok. I appreciate all the love and hard work you've put into this game.
Thank you for making this beautiful game for us to enjoy.

Ps I'm loving the new scenes and characters you've been pumping out.
& Thank you again for the lovely new foot fetish, fore-play, and group scenes.
Fantastic work! ^_^

One more idea. That might be slightly more work.
The poses you have already preset for the active character.
If its easy could you make an NPC character/s freeze in a selected pose/loop?
Like an Non-Player Controlled character laying down in a sexy pose rather than just wandering or following?
That could have many applications for a wide range players with hopefully little work.
But what do I know. That might be asking a lot.

-Thank you again.
I love the game!

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I know everyone puts a bunch of requests to you and I want to be respectful of all the hard work you've put into this. I realize you have your reasons for not implementing saves which make total sense and I appreciate you making the character edits saveable as a work around for us. I just have one request and I hope its a small and easy one to implement.

-Can you make the body effects saveable to the character? Like if they are wet from swimming, damaged scraped and bloody from combat or a cummy mess from a few rounds at it? Can we save those effects to the Character as well?

-I ask specifically because I'm into cum play and this game offers THE ABSOLUTE BEST environment Ive ever seen for that to be set up. I could also see other people using the saveable body effects for other reasons.

I was just hoping that's an easy thing to change.
If not that's ok. I appreciate all the love and hard work you've put into this game.
Thank you for making this beautiful game for us to enjoy.

Ps I'm loving the new scenes and characters you've been pumping out.
& Thank you again for the lovely new foot fetish, fore-play, and group scenes.
Fantastic work! ^_^

One more idea. That might be slightly more work.
The poses you have already preset for the active character.
If its easy could you make an NPC character/s freeze in a selected pose/loop?
Like an Non-Player Controlled character laying down in a sexy pose rather than just wandering or following?
That could have many applications for a wide range players with hopefully little work.
But what do I know. That might be asking a lot.

-Thank you again.
I love the game!
I kinda doubt the devs frequent these forums in search of suggestions. Go post on the Patreon page instead.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Interesting the Shadow Quality defines also the Volumetrics they aren't encapsulated from each other
bellow High no Volumetrics

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crazy Bug:
As candy76041820 said any fast movement change in the wrong time can kill you now not only while flying

Last edited:
Reactions: candy76041820

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Crazy Bug:
As candy76041820 said any fast movement change in the wrong time can kill you now not only while flying
TBH the bug's been there for quite a while, even before the Village scene was introduced. And it's been more serious a bug since the village scene became the default one, which is literally full of objects.
E.g., you trigger a loading via actions like walking into a new area, or even looking at new objects, then the game freezes for a few seconds busy reading new textures and models, then the ground/walls/cliffs/objects/whatever might be killing you because the algorithm gives wrong speed results. Feels almost as if the game is doing its calculations like "real-speed*real-time/frame-time", the last param being close to zero since no frame passed during the loading freeze.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Overall if nothing goes wrong it's stable
The freeze happens as soon as the Area announcement is being triggered yeah realized that also it started with the Quest System implementation and the announcement of the Area you Enter as soon as you see the Area announcement it freezes for a short time.

Still the AI especially of Alpha Hyena is so buggy the awareness of your proximity totally fails often, the AI state seems to entirely freeze when you approach it from a specific vector pretty much the same problem as day 1 it is in the Water looks at you and does nothing, before you don't explicitly attack it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lele63
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes