LadyR

Dec 20, 2018
So, when I finish the main quest and talk to Kral, he always answers "Not now human". Is there a way to talk to him normally? Like to possess him or something like that?

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
So, when I finish the main quest and talk to Kral, he always answers "Not now human". Is there a way to talk to him normally? Like to possess him or something like that?
When you get close to him there should an option to possess him

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
The quest characters dont have normal dialogue. But there is a spawner you can open with the T key to spawn those again wherever you want, those will have the regular dialogue for possess and sex and so on.

Pizzashoarma

Nov 14, 2017
Couple of months ago I commented about me being stuck in the beginning loading screen, I decided to try the game a couple of patches later. It still happens. I have tried the xinput shit. Anyone know a possible fix?

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
Couple of months ago I commented about me being stuck in the beginning loading screen, I decided to try the game a couple of patches later. It still happens. I have tried the xinput shit. Anyone know a possible fix?
what do you mean xinput ? are you trying to play via controller or gamepad ? if so, i think its best not to because i dont think the game is working like that yet , use your key and mouse instead .

Pizzashoarma

Nov 14, 2017
what do you mean xinput ? are you trying to play via controller or gamepad ? if so, i think its best not to because i dont think the game is working like that yet , use your key and mouse instead .
I'm talking about a supposed fix months earlier where you had to change your computers files from xinput_1.3 to 1.4 or something like that. No I don't want to play with a controller. I can't even start the game because it's stuck in loading screen.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I'm talking about a supposed fix months earlier where you had to change your computers files from xinput_1.3 to 1.4 or something like that. No I don't want to play with a controller. I can't even start the game because it's stuck in loading screen.
I had the same issue, turning off my firewall helped.

Reactions: Cry Further

LucIvn

Jul 20, 2020
They need to fix the indra bug,i can see her eyes thought eyebrows,also can someone post that image with the game progress in future,i can't find it

Ifrit158

Nov 1, 2018
does anybody know how to reset my graphics settings? it wont let me do it in game and it used to work for me, thanks in advance

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Ifrit158; Go: C:/Users/YOU/AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/Config/

Delete the two .ini files WildLifeCKeyMappings and Settings. Should now auto-generate default keybinds ingame.

matihood1

Jul 2, 2020
So I'm one of those people who try to run the game on Windows 7 and, like others, I can't launch it because of missing dlls. I did some research and apparently the missing dlls - XInput1_4.dll and a bunch of others, including a bunch of api-ms-win-core-... dlls are not even Windows 7 dlls. And yet the game for some reason requires them to run. This should seriously be fixed...

umemaroerror

Mar 4, 2018
Hi guys,

Question is to guys who trying VR mode: How to make game in vr playable ? i mean graphic .Picture in vr headset is bloor and i was fix it by set to maximum preferences related to vr but game lags with this. Btw on my monitor VR stereogram looks good, in headset so bloor.
how do i start vr?

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
So I'm one of those people who try to run the game on Windows 7 and, like others, I can't launch it because of missing dlls. I did some research and apparently the missing dlls - XInput1_4.dll and a bunch of others, including a bunch of api-ms-win-core-... dlls are not even Windows 7 dlls. And yet the game for some reason requires them to run. This should seriously be fixed...
I agree, it hasn't been addressed ever since it became an issue for Win7 users. But the fix to that exact problem can be found in the OP (you don't need to download any .dlls, they don't work for this).

Reactions: Ubtsha

umemaroerror

Mar 4, 2018
when i start up the game, it starts up Steam VR

but in the headset there's nothing

I can't start it normally from PC? How do I get it to work on the Index?

Reactions: hr17
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes