Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
Gosh that build has some amazing new animations. Minotaur-Minotaur-Maya DAP!!! I busted a nut lol. No performance issues here (GTX 1080 Ti and i7 4790K 1440p at max settings). Very happy camper - thank you!

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
What is the current state of VR? That's my main point of interest in this game.
It’s strictly a viewer. Get your guys in position and hit alt+0 to activate stereogram VR, no touch controls or interaction or anything. Still, it looks good once you bump up the pixel density in settings.

dark1nova

Aug 30, 2018
From what I can see, u can only choose between Serinia and Milanna, and it seems like u can only interact with Yason who's near the spawn, seems like there is not any other characters.
If you interact with other characters many of them have a Posses option, which allows you to control them and interact with others as that character.

You should use the teleport stone right at the spawn and head over to the oasis, there are quite a few characters there.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Of course you don't understand why they need to pay all the new employees they've hired over the last year. That's why they run a business and you don't. The 100k mark is the final benchmark to bring on another 2 people... you think artists that skilled get paid minimum wage? Nobody forces you to support them for what they're creating, so how much they make is irrelevant to you.

They went from just 2 people a few years ago and a complete rework of their system from the ground up to nearly 20 people working on the project with the majority being permanent employees. If you don't like how long game development takes that's fine, but don't come in here and say nothing has changed when you obviously don't have the faintest clue about any of it.

There is seriously no other adult game that is on their level of visual and animated skill. So hopefully when we get the vertical slice we will get all the extra elements they've been working on that haven't been going into our sex tech demo's. Their time spent so far is perfectly fine, they aren't some triple A development company with millions of dollars in budget and over 100+ people working on it.

So, lighten up Francis.
Don't make me laugh. Over the past year, the game has not appeared anything new. Another project on UE4 that is abandoned after some time.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Don't make me laugh. Over the past year, the game has not appeared anything new. Another project on UE4 that is abandoned after some time.
Maybe you forgot to use the latest version lmao. That's really the only reason why you would think this game hasn't changed in over a year. I've only been following this game for a few months and I already know how much has changed and been worked on.

Seems you just want to complain about something.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
I feel like there are either tons of bots or lazy people (probably both) on especially this thread. The same questions get asked over and over again. Why does nobody care to at least read the last one or two pages or use the search function. It's really not that hard.
Give it up. That's the destiny of any BBS/forum.

Feb 9, 2020
The release notes say the developer disabled vr support for the current version here. Is there any way to roll back a version or something like that. I kinda wasnt aware vr was problematic in the current ue4 build either. I will have to check that out. But yeah anyone know about the vr support for this game? And hello I am new but very glad to be here. Its a fantastic board and site. love it. -spiritofrabbit

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I started the game and it immediately sent my graphics card into overdrive and I have no idea why. It isn't the strongest card, but now it seems to have the fan perpetually on the fastest speed. I can't turn it down, either.

EDIT: Been trying for nearly an hour to fix it. Playing this game might have actually busted my graphics card fan.
Try running it in windowed mode. My system barely gets 30fps at fullscreen with my 1660Ti going full throttle, even after turning most settings on low or off, but in windowed maximized it goes back up to 60 and my card actually dips back below gamma-ray-burst levels.

HIV23

Sep 13, 2019
Does anyone know if there will ever be any non-con, or anything in the game? I fear the games sex will only involve only ever scrolling through animations. Since I also heard there's no modding for this game, this would be a huge disappointment.

Also, what ever happened to patherod?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes