mmotkim

Mar 9, 2019
so, the workaround in windows 7 didnt work, i tried to download xinput1_4.dll on the internet and begins a chain of "missing .dll files" errors til it becomes a 0xc00007b error code, which means the .dll files are the wrong ones or something.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
please help me.. how to playing this game? even though I have downloaded the game, but i can't play it
play like any other game. extract, clic .exe , follow instruction in screen and play....

WSQD thing to move around, E to action (talk etc..), almost everything is explained on screen with command or require you to clic on button/options on screen.
Its sandbox freeroam stuff with no story (a bit) and girls around... so just look around and enjoy.

you can also press F1 or something to bring up the help menu to give you info about wich key to press for wich action.

Need walk through guide
no you dont...
nohting to do, just freeroam fuck. walkthrougth will be completly useless, it will only explain how to make the lil' bit of "story" that been added in the game. but you can ge that naturally by looking around and trying stuff.
really not require walkthrougth

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Actually there is quite a few features of this game that could use a walkthrough. The poser, the spawner, the customization, the sex menus, the camera stuff, how to start group sex, the showroom, the different levels, some of the settings...

turkeyshot

Dec 27, 2018
Newbie here with a silly question if I may ask, on my 21:9 monitor whenever i switch to cinematic cam the picture turns into 16:9 mode with yuge black bars on the left and right of the image, but as soon as i quit cinematic cam mode the image switches back to ultrawide. Anyone have a clue how to fix this so that i do not have them annoying black bars on the sides? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Y'all can have this A E S T H E T I C screenshot as a payment for the solution to my issue. :BootyTime:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
The settings on the "cinematic"/conversation camera are hardlocked.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone know if there's a workaround and/or mod to have one or more characters invisible but their junk not? For example, anyone that's played Playhome/Honey Select knows you can use turn the main H character with junk in the trunk invisible but keep the penis visible. A lot of animations kind of body block in this game

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know if there's a workaround and/or mod to have one or more characters invisible but their junk not? For example, anyone that's played Playhome/Honey Select knows you can use turn the main H character with junk in the trunk invisible but keep the penis visible. A lot of animations kind of body block in this game
Not something that's possible right now. There are no mods for this game yet. And it'd be pretty dumb to start modding a game that isn't even done yet. Go bring up this feature request to the developers and they may implement it.

Reactions: Smithe

turkeyshot

Dec 27, 2018
The settings on the "cinematic"/conversation camera are hardlocked.
Aw dang it, hopefully they remove the lock/restrictions sometime in the future because other than that little issue the game looks beautiful on ultrawide. Thanks for the clarification 27X ! (y)

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
We need a new furry girl
From their latest update post:

We are currently also working on these areas:

• Visual and functional improvements to the new movement animation system
  • Starting work on a new Kerpali character: The Tiger Lady (more on her next week, name suggestions are welcome)
  • Researching better solutions for hair modeling, rendering and physics
  • Working on the blockout for the new fisher village and jungle area
  • Inventory clothing system with individual clothing slots for chest, legs, etc.

Tiger woman is going to be a nice addition.

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
From their latest update post:

We are currently also working on these areas:

• Visual and functional improvements to the new movement animation system
  • Starting work on a new Kerpali character: The Tiger Lady (more on her next week, name suggestions are welcome)
  • Researching better solutions for hair modeling, rendering and physics
  • Working on the blockout for the new fisher village and jungle area
  • Inventory clothing system with individual clothing slots for chest, legs, etc.

Tiger woman is going to be a nice addition.
Devs are probably going to take the easy way out and make her a reskin of the current feline girls. The cow needs more paizuri animations.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Devs are probably going to take the easy way out and make her a reskin of the current feline girls. The cow needs more paizuri animations.
Yeah he already replied on a patroen post:

"

Hey, yes it has been decided she will share proportions with Kira/Zuri, but we are making her super buff and muscular (like a real tiger lady should be <3 ) That way she will already have quite a lot of animations available to begin with and we will make some more that fit her physical strength and superiority :)

"

Reactions: war12321

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
Yeah he already replied on a patroen post:

"

Hey, yes it has been decided she will share proportions with Kira/Zuri, but we are making her super buff and muscular (like a real tiger lady should be <3 ) That way she will already have quite a lot of animations available to begin with and we will make some more that fit her physical strength and superiority :)

"
Neat. Now about making the males transparent.

Reactions: Smithe

AlanFox

Jun 16, 2020
Can someone pls explain why do i have censored body parts, yet all other features of 10$ tier work perfectly?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes