Apr 14, 2019
Another fantastic update for this masterpiece in the making. I'm not really a fan of the 3D variety but this is the exception. Once i figure out why my dono attempts fail on patreon i will be showing my support posthaste. Thanks again Pepé Le Pew for another update/upload.

Reactions: marmaduke
Apr 14, 2019
This is a character creation game right? And if so why is not the tag of it?
Well I'm not sure if i would call this a character creation game. the characters are already established and some even have back stories. There is a way to customize hair color/type, eye color/type and body shape but the characters are still named with back stories unless i missed something from the last update which is possible with my track record lol.

JasonHarrison

Aug 10, 2020
For whatever reason, the activation boxes(or whatever they're called)for the buttons on every single menu in the entire game are way off. For example, when I was on the confirm age screen, I had to go way above the ok button in order to play the game. And when I was on the world map, I tried clicking on the customize button, play button next to it, was being highlighted, I couldn't go any further over cuz of the edge of my pc screen. Not only that, but the game lags like heck as well. Please fix this major bug as soon as you can! :(

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
For whatever reason, the activation boxes(or whatever they're called)for the buttons on every single menu in the entire game are way off. For example, when I was on the confirm age screen, I had to go way above the ok button in order to play the game. And when I was on the world map, I tried clicking on the customize button, play button next to it, was being highlighted, I couldn't go any further over cuz of the edge of my pc screen. Not only that, but the game lags like heck as well. Please fix this major bug as soon as you can! :(
This happens often when the OS Scaling goes high wire with the Application for whatever reason can also be driver problems on the scaling side.
For Nvidia this happens often when they work deep down on the scaling side of things and currently they are in the phase of DLSS 3.0 force implementation from the Driver side ;)
I would expect the Nvidia Driver behaving a bit stranger for some time now last really deep inclusion was G-Sync that was also a bit of a stability mess for some time Forcing Windows and Applications todo what they wanted ;)

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Because editing a pre existing is not creating an OC from scratch. You can't give Maya fangs and a tail and you can't give the Old goatman Maya's wings and start flying around. Every character has a predetermined origin and set of attributes and just because you can make their boobies bigger doesn't imply character creation.

Zhalt

Oct 17, 2017
Try with Vulkan API using DXVK..

Wine by default uses OpenGL.. hence low performance!

BTW which linux distro are you using? I tried PoP_OS.. had a lot of issues running 64bit windows games even after enabling support.. so just gave up and went back to windows.
I didn't knew that, I'll try. I'm using Ubuntu 20.

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Save game, Camera presets, and character preset options built into the game would be pretty nice.

I know they said before that they wouldn't allow for custom characters but that would elevate the modding level for this game insanely.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Save game, Camera presets, and character preset options built into the game would be pretty nice.

I know they said before that they wouldn't allow for custom characters but that would elevate the modding level for this game insanely.
Character customization is thus far the only thing you can save. If you wanted to, you could share it as well. Although I don't think anyone here has.

If by modding you mean modifying stuff inside the game, then sure. But if you actually mean mods you'd install on top of the game, then I don't see why those couldn't add a character that's much more freely customizable. That's actually something I'd want to see done in the game anyway. A character that doesn't have arbitrary restrictions on body proportions or clothing. Despite them all sharing the same skeleton, you cannot make every girl look the same if you wanted to because of those limitations.

zohan9222

Nov 21, 2018
no one know what kinda this game is after few year they add a lot of animations one pair of panties and something else :DDD and for me this game have best quality in 2017 (graphic mostly lighting) well, most people play on potatoes.

3....2....1........ :DDDDD

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes