CampHello

Nov 27, 2019
Hi, i'm new here, Can someone tell me how can I do a sex scene between Male X Male? I can do only Famale X Male
Can be possible do MaleXMale?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hi, i'm new here, Can someone tell me how can I do a sex scene between Male X Male? I can do only Famale X Male
Can be possible do MaleXMale?
In the changle-log section there is a googledoc link which details what kind of animations are in the game and there is plenty of maleXmale. You are probably trying a paring that doesn't have one. Just check that doc :)

CampHello

Nov 27, 2019
In the changle-log section there is a googledoc link which details what kind of animations are in the game and there is plenty of maleXmale. You are probably trying a paring that doesn't have one. Just check that doc :)
Thanks you so much! :D

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Save game, Camera presets, and character preset options built into the game would be pretty nice.

I know they said before that they wouldn't allow for custom characters but that would elevate the modding level for this game insanely.
You know what, I'm starting to think that save function might be too hard to write, since so many so-called "games" (or "demos", to be precise) lack it.

Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Save function depending on the overall complexity is a world of it's own ;)
And if you not really clear of your overall Design working on it to early can result in more problems to fix afterwards adding more state changes, you can work on it aside or do it at the end of your Final Logic Design Freeze which is more common.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ennoch

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Is there really no way to change setting in the showroom mode? You can barely see anything in that dark room it's such a waste.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Well, again if there will ever be one for this.
Never say never, im still optimistic for this project, compared to all the KIDS scamming it's lightyears ahead ;)

WildLife Dev's take some creative notes from this guy for Wildlife's environment/landscape..
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-legend-of-kya-prototype-sunbath.59088/
Please what don't be silly comparing this amateurs marketplace push together is ridiculous :D
You can find millions of these wannabe Unreal Demos where some kid showcases their Blueprint progression.

Last edited:
Reactions: marmaduke

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone knows if the new Karra will share animations with Kira, Zuri or will she have her own? Her size on patreon makes me think she'll be a big girl, maybe like Tali.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
She shares animations with Zuri and Kira.
Then I kinda have to wonder what's the point of her. If the same animations are already there, and the skin is already present on Zuri. So it's just a character with increased muscle mass, which we already can do to a degree. Or am I missing something?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes