marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
en I kinda have to wonder what's the point of her.
And I wonder what your point is. She looks quite unique compared to the others, I like her bulky figure.
Her sharing animations with zuri is the best that can happen because now we have a lot of animations already available and the dev can always make new ones that fit her specifically. I really dont get the "oh she is just a reskin" argument you people really dont think those thoughts through do you? If she was her own unique setup she would probably start with no animations at all.

Reactions: Gamer93 and Aerith

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
What I meant was, that it makes more sense in the long run to add customization so you can modify existing 'templates' for animations instead of creating a same template with different sliders.
YEah A full fledged Character Creator is what this game needs.. people are eventually gonna get bored with pre-existing characters.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Then I kinda have to wonder what's the point of her. If the same animations are already there, and the skin is already present on Zuri. So it's just a character with increased muscle mass, which we already can do to a degree. Or am I missing something?
Already stated she'll have her own own animations based literally on her strength.

Reactions: nm79

Aerith

Sep 23, 2018
YEah A full fledged Character Creator is what this game needs.. people are eventually gonna get bored with pre-existing characters.
Can you say "clipping issues?" These wouldn't matter in most character creator games where the lips don't have to match up with intricate animations and your character can just swing their arms and kill monsters all day long, but that is of course the problem here in this genre of 3D game never explored with AAA visuals.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Can you say "clipping issues?" These wouldn't matter in most character creator games where the lips don't have to match up with intricate animations and your character can just swing their arms and kill monsters all day long, but that is of course the problem here in this genre of 3D game never explored with AAA visuals.
We already have clipping issues with the sliders already in the game. But like I said before, I really would like to see the arbitrary limits on these sliders that is not the same for each character lifted.

Reactions: candy76041820

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I need a download link for the latest build. I came here too late lmao
I agree, normally this thread is pretty well updated but it's been a few days now since the new build has been released...
Look at the download links in the OP. Unless for some reason you have a newer build, which would be impressive since it doesn't exist yet, in which case feel free to share.

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
I hope they add in more ffm options. The ability to swap between girls, adding in more girls for different positions, or having them look on during the fugging.

Reactions: Ikarus45
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes