kakaxee123

Aug 14, 2020
Yes there is some gay content, and yes you will only see it if you actively trigger it, so simply playing the game and not activating male on male interactions will guarantee you not stumbling across it.
Thank you very much.Even though I'm bisexual, I'm afraid of feeling like I've suddenly stepped on a land mine.That would be too bad, It was a fucking feeling.:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Charles Bukkakke

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Guys, can someone tell me if there's a lot of gay content in this game?If so, can I choose to avoid it?
You may check the spreadsheet that has all the character pairings to see how much gay content there is. But yes, all sexual acts are completely up to you, since you need to trigger them. Don't know if that will always be the case, but I'm sure they'll have some way of not accidentally bumping into fetishes you don't like.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Guys, can someone tell me if there's a lot of gay content in this game?If so, can I choose to avoid it?
There is some, but it's not like you are forced to watch. By default you start as a female character anyway and you need to change to a specific male character and engage with a specifi other male character, otherwise you won't be able to have gay sex.

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
I played until I got to the "Demo quest over" or something... Is that the newest version? Is it really nothing else to do than walking up to lifeless npc's and fucking them?

Cunct8r

Jun 21, 2019
I played until I got to the "Demo quest over" or something... Is that the newest version? Is it really nothing else to do than walking up to lifeless npc's and fucking them?
Pretty much as far as story goes. If you want to see where most of the sexual content you have to summon the NPCs using the T key (a lot of certain scenes aren't accessible unless you do this). The story is by far the weakest aspect of this game, but the animation quality is what keeps me interested.

Reactions: Asavar

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Is it really nothing else to do than walking up to lifeless npc's and fucking them?
No, you can also spawn the lifeless NPCs before walking up to them to fuck them.
The system prompts me to lack xinput1_4.DLL file. I have been looking for a long time without finding a solution.Can you tell me what I should do?
Hmmm. Maybe the first post of the thread has any information regarding that? I wonder.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
am I using the correct exe?

the wild life win 64 shipping exe "unable to start correctly 0xc000007b"

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes