Vermine

Oct 11, 2017
every page its the same fucking posts. "wahhh wahh why isn't the game done yet? its just a gallery wahhhh"

shut up and download. if you aren't even paying for it why even complain? complaining on this forum isn't going to suddenly get the developers to make the story
personally i just wanted to kind of open a conversation about this topic, but maybe i should have done it in another thread.

Sorry about that

My point wasn't to simply criticize a game for the pleasure of it, mostly to point out things that would bring one game from okay to actually amazing in its own little bubble

Reactions: DDoS_V4

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
I keep getting this crash error:

Code:
lowlevefatalerror [file:unknown][line:1155]

gamethread time out waiting for renderthread after 120.00 secs
How can I fix this?

And the latest version crashes so bad I can't even close it, had to restart my PC and revert to the previous one

Feb 4, 2020
Personally, I'm fine with the game being a gallery, the sex animations are absolutely perfect, I mean how many times can you milk a story in a game like this before you start spamming keys to skip cutscenes and getting annoyed at repetitive content you already played before, I'm fine with wild life being a competitor to honey select type games, more animations and more customizing is all I care about.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
how many times can you milk a story in a game like this before you start spamming keys to skip cutscenes and getting annoyed at repetitive content you already played before
If you mean in the context of playing it every time when an update comes out, then I agree, I suppose. But that scenario not what they should be making a story and gameplay for.

Reactions: candy76041820

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
I already did. There aren't a lot of seeders though because people suck. I've created quite a lot of torrents for different games for this site. Use the search function.
Problem is they don't put torrent in OP.. it just gets lost under pile of messages.. I prefer torrent but never found a magnet to download this game once.

still waiting for latest version torrent (almost a month now).. guess I'll have to download on mega

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
anyone else having an issue where the ability to interact goes away once you use the summon tool?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
anyone else having an issue where the ability to interact goes away once you use the summon tool?
I did not notice such an issue, but I am experiencing trouble summoning when the possesed character is not on a completely flat surface. As if the game had issue finding a coordinate where to spawn the charater.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone have a torrent link for this game?
I'll consider making one if people actually seed after. I have made several for this forum and I'm almost always the only one seeding while 10 people are downloading.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes