PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
Possessed a Tribal dude, got a hold of Tali, clicked 'Hold' on the reverse cowgirl position, 'POV' cam, and toggled VR...and before i knew it 4 hours had gone by. Just kept switching between Vaginal and Anal over and over. 13g is a bit much for one girl and one position, but i'm cool with that :) it's the only thing i want to do. But why, "WHY" are there no feral games like this? A feral Mare in that cowgirl position would be awesome beyond my dreams with this level of detail and graphics! oh well, maybe one day huh?

Reactions: SerpentWave

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
How much RAM does your PC have? With my 16GB it feels somewhat sluggish (graphics card issue in my occasion).
16GB for me as well. My GPU is an old 970 so it's hardly up to modern standards (difficult to upgrade when unemployed!), but I've never had issues with this game until this update. Always been a strain on it, since the game is, well, not particularly optimized, but never had shit simply not loading in properly before.

But why, "WHY" are there no feral games like this? A feral Mare in that cowgirl position would be awesome beyond my dreams with this level of detail and graphics! oh well, maybe one day huh?
One reason for this would be that projects like this has to be funded, and most of them are funded through Patreon, which doesn't allow for bestiality content. Dunno if SubscribeStar is okay with that, but what with their absolutely immense following on Patreon I kind of highly doubt they'd be willing to potentially lose all of that income just to add actual animals to the game. Honestly surprised they've been allowed to keep going with humans on kerpali to begin with, since other creators have been shot down for doing humans on anthros before.

desh1454

Aug 31, 2020
What is the expected date of completion of this game and a possible Final upload?

i hate cliffhangers that's all. i get attached easily and not knowing further makes me depressed so i don't wanna start it.

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
In my opinion, the new update is very poor. A patched piece of the island, the textures of the trees, the environment, the ground in the forest are simply poor.

Nothing of interest was added in the village itself.

If new characters appear, they are based on existing animations.

New options appear, some are interesting, but it goes in such a way that all options will be available to everyone. Ultimately, there will be one schematic, just another NPC "pack".

I like this production very much, the animations are gorgeous. However, it cannot be denied that with such a pace of progress, even 10 years will not be enough for a beta version of some whole thing to come out.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I am using 7-zip, It says "data error:WildLifeC-WindowsNoEditor.pak"
Is the mega file are broken?
my download and extract of the archive file worked fine with no problems.
Mabe you downloaded the file not to 100% ?

Last edited:

seandc02

Feb 23, 2019
Thanks for posting this, I've seen some of the videos people were making with this and wanted to see for myself. A shame that the newer characters are locked behind a paywall though.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
Besti moved to another funding site due to the bestiality content (I'm not really a huge fan of FiM TBH, would rather have the Midnight Castle Gen1 ponies in that one), but as 'THIS' game is already established on patreon as an anthro game, yeah i didn't think 'THEY' would move anywhere just to add that type of content.

But... fact remains, a really good Realistic bestiality VR game IS sorely needed. I've never used Unreal but i have dabbled in Unity and Blender and if i can model and texture the animal's anatomy correctly, then i'd be willing to give it a go (even if not funded). Nothing gets done by NOT trying, right?

In the meantime...Tali is pretty fucking hot and i will wear out my headset watching that fat cow ass bounce up and down! o_O

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
am sorry, i get that you were trying to make a joke, but seriously what is a possible timeframe? 3 years 4 years maximum?
The joke was a way of saying we don't fucking know either, only he was being nice when I'd say stop asking first before doing just a little research because most of the time you'll find your answer much quicker. You should try it and then encourage other lazy fucks to do the same =)

Thanks for posting this, I've seen some of the videos people were making with this and wanted to see for myself. A shame that the newer characters are locked behind a paywall though.
I don't know what you mean "locked behind a paywall". If you are referring to new characters on this last update then I have no idea as I've not seen it yet, but nothing is locked behind a paywall that I know of. If you are trying to see the characters then pull up the list with T.

Reactions: Ikarus45
Mar 10, 2019
does this work with wine ?
This is the first Wild Life build that keeps crashing on me sooner or later. Previous builds sometimes need more start attempts but never crashed when running.

Rendering thread exception:
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 258]
Direct3DDevice->CreateShaderResourceView failed
at C:/PF/CUEWS/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11UAV.cpp:238
with error E_INVALIDARG

Running on Wine 4.0.3 with DXVK.
Can't install Wine 5 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (some dependencies unavailable for 18) But I doubt that Wine 5 would resolve anything.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
In my opinion, the new update is very poor. A patched piece of the island, the textures of the trees, the environment, the ground in the forest are simply poor.

Nothing of interest was added in the village itself.

If new characters appear, they are based on existing animations.

New options appear, some are interesting, but it goes in such a way that all options will be available to everyone. Ultimately, there will be one schematic, just another NPC "pack".

I like this production very much, the animations are gorgeous. However, it cannot be denied that with such a pace of progress, even 10 years will not be enough for a beta version of some whole thing to come out.
I'd say that NPCs' being able to resume their routine after distraction (to the extent of possession) means pretty much for a game. I'll see this update as a tech demo, rather than mere addition of assets.

Kallodus

Aug 12, 2020
I've seen a couple other people mention texture quality with the latest build. Characters, clothes, environments. It's all being rendered really low res. It almost seems as though the game is on low settings, but playing around with those options doesn't fix it.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes