FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
I've seen a couple other people mention texture quality with the latest build. Characters, clothes, environments. It's all being rendered really low res. It almost seems as though the game is on low settings, but playing around with those options doesn't fix it.
Yeah I have that same issue as well. People have mentioned it in their Discord so I think they're looking into a fix.

Reactions: NukaCola

Ploop

Aug 5, 2017
It seems that textures load in low quality unless I'm at the Fisher village map.

Maybe this will work for others as well.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
am sorry, i get that you were trying to make a joke, but seriously what is a possible timeframe? 3 years 4 years maximum?
There's really nothing more concrete than jokes as of yet.

I wouldn't expect anything resembling an actual game in two years at least and anything resembling a complete one in less than three years after that.

Maybe it'll come out at the same time as Star Citizen.
Maybe SC will incorporate this game.

Maybe Kzinti/Kilrathi from Tau Ceti will conquer earth and put a stop to this kind of perverse stuff altogether.

Reactions: KuraShira

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
I am using 7-zip, It says "data error:WildLifeC-WindowsNoEditor.pak"
Is the mega file are broken?
How old is your 7zip installation? I had these problems with old versions of WinRAR and 7zip both.

If that's not it, other things that have helped:
try downloading the package with another browser and also check that your C: drive (or other cache drive if you have specified in the browser settings) has enough space.

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017

I wouldn't expect anything resembling an actual game in two years at least and anything resembling a complete one in less than three years after that.

Maybe Kzinti/Kilrathi from Tau Ceti will conquer earth and put a stop to this kind of perverse stuff altogether.
You are wrong.. It will come after Cyberpunk4077 is out and SpaceX has finished colonizing Mars :ROFLMAO:

desh1454

Aug 31, 2020

Thank You, I really appreciate it.

I'll wait 4 years then, no worries. I won't start an unfinished game.

it's just me.
hopefully it will be completed and updated sooner.

racove

Aug 28, 2020
these guys have to look more at the character creation side, there is something wrong with the female anatomy, when you increase the size of the breasts or legs, you can see what I'm talking about it gets weird

Reactions: DDoS_V4 and kiyyou
Oct 25, 2019
In every new version i find more and more graphical bugs. I think they need more detailed testings before release, because at this rate game can turn into buggy mess

desh1454

Aug 31, 2020
I just want to confirm something, am new here. The games marked as completed have the final version links on the first page of the thread, right? like if it marked then there will not be any updates further.

the first page has the latest version links or is it that the latest version is in the comments below in thread somewhere??? ass the game updates

a guide would be helpful.

Thank You very much

Tellbin

Aug 22, 2019
Eh. I come back to the game on every update to play the new stuff and enjoy the old stuff. So... I'd say it's worth it

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Is the current update ass? Should I stick to what I have now, or are the new animations worth it?
Lot of users are complaining about blurry area and texture.. I'd say wait for bugfix or next update.
I have data cap on my internet plan so I skipped last update and gonna skip this one too..

Reactions: Slayer128

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
I just want to confirm something, am new here. The games marked as completed have the final version links on the first page of the thread, right? like if it marked then there will not be any updates further.

the first page has the latest version links or is it that the latest version is in the comments below in thread somewhere??? ass the game updates

a guide would be helpful.

Thank You very much
Yes, final version or complete version or latest update is always on first page!

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
For anyone with the blurry textures: Steve said to set your texture settings to low, click apply, then set it back to ultra. That fixed the issue for him.

Unfortunately, that didn't fix it for me, but it's still worth a try. I have found out that low, medium, and high settings still work as normal, so if resetting the textures like Steve said doesn't work, try setting them to high. It might not be as good as ultra, but it's 100x better than the broken mess they are now. But Steve and the team are looking into it so hopefully a fix will happen soon.

X_Valix_X

May 15, 2017
I downloaded the new update 3 times now and everytime i unzip it it says that it could not find the VCRUNTIME140_1.dll and i would need to reinstall. Does anyone know the solution to this ?

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
I downloaded the new update 3 times now and everytime i unzip it it says that it could not find the VCRUNTIME140_1.dll and i would need to reinstall. Does anyone know the solution to this ?
There is also a fix for that on their discord:

Code:
 if you get the error "VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL" after installing from the launcher, you need to goto the file path below and install the UE4 Prerequisites

C:\2020.09.11_Shipping_Test_Build_2\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us

X_Valix_X

May 15, 2017
There is also a fix for that on their discord:

Code:
 if you get the error "VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL" after installing from the launcher, you need to goto the file path below and install the UE4 Prerequisites

C:\2020.09.11_Shipping_Test_Build_2\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us
Ah nice it works. Thanks for the quick reply.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes