FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
I have ''VSRUNTIME140_1.dll'' error. is there any fix ?
Steve posted this fix in the Discord server:

if you get the error "VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL" after installing from the launcher, you need to goto the file path below and install the UE4 Prerequisites

C:\2020.09.11_Shipping_Test_Build_2\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us

Reactions: neyzop

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Similiar to Next Gen Console for Unreal you shouldn't be bellow it anyways in the Future

GPU targets

1080/TI
2070 Super
5700/XT

And overall any GPU Performance level bellow this in times of Next Gen Consoles is suicide over short time, with further rising complexity per frame/pixel.
Also some architectures will draw out faster without specific extension optimization support that will get used by many, especially those that aren't able to provide smart agnostic fallback alternatives that can balance out the loses a bit.

And yea for some of these more complex Problems it is also true, Candyvalley Network isn't Square Enix or Crytek region but 10x better than any SCAMER ;)

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
been doing some researching im going to guess i dont want this?
ive played other games with unreal engine and never had issues THIS unreal engine advises NOT to use it for games
anyone here that uses linux and plays this?im wondering what i can install to run this game?
im running MX its based on debian stretch stable

Last edited:

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Man how you make an update that runs worse than the previous one and its just as unstable?

Also the tanlines are barely even there, steve should look at the DOAX beach paradise project to get some ideas for that

Reactions: Smithe and minin
Mar 10, 2019
aww crap doesnt work on linux...not for me anyways first tried with wine and then i tried with PlayOnLInux and nope it crashed
wish it was renpy ..was looking forward to giving this game a go looks pretty cool and interesting af
I've been playing Wild Life on Linux for 2 years without major problems. I'm running it on Wine 4.0.3 with DXVK. The latest build needs VSRUNTIME140_1.dll (some exception handler) to be downloaded from Internet and copied to WL base directory, as Wine itself has only VSRUNTIME140.dll
Sometimes it doesn't start first time so you have to kill softlocked process and try again. The latest build also crashes when some special shader is rendered. Especially in Fisher village unless you turn back to river & Avatar forest before portal textures load. Previous builds never crashed on me.

Reactions: Azriel Satan

Equustar

Oct 17, 2019
Are there any settings in the showroom besides brightness? Trying to find a greenscreen function or something akin to it.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes