Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
If we count all hetero sex and throw in the gangbang's minus a few lesbo ones, we're roughly at

563 hetero animations give or take a couple.
Compared to 182 homosexual animations and maybe 5-6 extra from gang bangs from what I see.

No amount of mental gymnastics will change the fact that we're well over 500 animations for that category alone. If you just wanted to only look at humans since beasts and other things obviously disturb you.

We come to 156 human hetero animations.
Compared to 78 human on human homosexual animations

I don't like any gay things as I'm straight. But they're more than welcome to be represented in this game and have great content to consume like the rest of us.

I'm also not that big into animal sex, the anthro style helps somewhat with that as it's more human like, But I'm still happy for all those that do enjoy that content to have it.

A vanilla hetero only game would be abysmally boring and would have very little funding for not catering to the other big sexual types. We're all gonna get to have an amazing game because they're inclusive with their game design as they understand it's stupid to not make money from the rest of the community that has different tastes.

Is a great source to see what the game offers in terms of numbers. Need to add the "other" section too for hetero as the vast majority of them are hetero. There's like 4-5 lesbo and a single gay gangbang out of the 98 variations of gangbangs.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
I'm hoping for a more diverse set of female beasts in the future, seems catgirls are taking over at the moment, lol. a Tribal Zebra or Gazelle would fit the theme IMO.

BTW, just a thought, since ferals aren't a possibility, what about species-specific genitalia? would that work?

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Let's see.
For human x human we have 152 animations for heterosexual and 74 for homosexual. For Kerpali x Kerpali it's 94 versus 51. Human x Kerpali is 212 and 44 respectively. That is 458 heterosexual animations and 169 homosexual animations, excluding any of the group or solo animations. So no, I don't think the majority of the animations are homosexual.
Using those same numbers, there's 226 animations with just humans, and 401 involving any Kerpali at all. Still a third of the animations have no beasts at all. And that excludes any of the Kerpali x human female animations that (I think) you also like, so keep that in mind.
AMEN, this is every homophobe or prejudice person in a nutshell. One is too much for them so explaining the math that the majority is still what they want is probably not going to change their mind. Also the fact that they don't have to see it isn't enough for them either.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
what about species-specific genitalia?
Yeah. That's already a thing. The genitalia for the minotaur and rhino are different from the lion, tiger, and wolf, and those are different from the lizard. Not completely correct since the lion has a canine penis, but still.

this is F..... sad truth....
It literally is not the truth. The majority of animations are heterosexual ones. And it should not be shocking that a large portion of content is anthro focused, with a name like Wild Life.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
"Yeah. That's already a thing."

I didn't mean penises, i meant the 'gina's. Tali's is def not bovine. but maybe when there's a more diverse set of beasts with weird lookin vagoos they'll have different ones. Right now they all look human.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
"Yeah. That's already a thing."

I didn't mean penises, i meant the 'gina's. Tali's is def not bovine. but maybe when there's a more diverse set of beasts with weird lookin vagoos they'll have different ones. Right now they all look human.
Fair enough. I can see why you'd want that, even if I'm not a fan of that myself. But in the end it's up to the devs whether they'll implement that or not. And something's telling me that's not their cup of tea either, or we'd already have seen it. But you could always bring that suggestion up in one of Steve's streams.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
i'm a huge fan of that, lol, but yeah something tells me it isn't their thing too. :\ it might go against some Besti' rule or something. oh well...

4@ncyEvil

Dec 3, 2019
What's the difference between the Build 2020.09.11 and Build 2020.09.17 ? Should I wait?
• Resolved a case where the camera could glitch underground while in poser or intercourse
• Resolved textures not fully loading in
• Resolved AI’s not losing aggro when player flies away
• Various animation improvements
• Resolved Maya not having footstep sounds

Who knows... I'll wait :coffee: :geek:

Last edited:

zohan9222

Nov 21, 2018
• Resolved a case where the camera could glitch underground while in poser or intercourse
• Resolved textures not fully loading in
• Resolved AI’s not losing aggro when player flies away
• Various animation improvements
• Resolved Maya not having footstep sounds

Who knows... iI'll wait :coffee: :geek:
so they do nothing :)

Reactions: candy76041820

PinkManDock

Nov 8, 2017
i am not posting it cause it's a useless build, they added no new animations for it.
so it has the same content as the build on the first page of this thread
But that same content have bugs that alot of people don’t like. There’s a reason why they released the new one earlier than the rest. It fixes most of the issues of the content of the first page

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
hey guys this may be a stupid question but where do you find like all the characters similar to oasis

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes