DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
It seems this update has lot of bug's.. those who have downloaded it.. tell me should I wait for 10$ bug fixed version?

JeremiahTerry

Sep 26, 2019
Am I smoking something or has this update completely ruined map textures? Brown and green blobs EVERYWHERE unless you get right up next to them

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
Changelog ...

11.09.2020 Development Update + Member Test Build Announcement
Hello travelers!
We are so happy to announce that the new testing build is ready to be tried!
Along with the additions and improvements to the build we want to share a couple cool developments with you. It is a lot of information, so take some time to check it out:
  • World Map: work in progress manuscript to illustrate all the different landmarks and biomes of the Kerpal world. As we add new areas, we will share updated versions. This image is not in game.
  • Fisher village backstory: A few raider dropouts have gone AWOL, and amongst the grunting men you could hear “f*ck this mission, let’s party with the tribe!”, as they began mingling and getting settled. Use the warp stone to arrive there and explore this new location. Join in to get the party going in the village!
Build release post can be found .
Now onto the changelogs for the build; there are so many new assets and improvements ready for today!
Additions:
• Added about 100 new animations, see the full list
• Added new character: Gunjar the chief of the Fisher Village
• Added new character: Karra the tiger lady
• Added Fisher Village level where our demo will take place
• Added new outfit system for mixing and matching clothes
• Added tan lines to character customization
• Added checkboxes to enable/disable character physics in the character poser
• Added arrow key binds to change brightness in showroom
Improvements:
• Maya uses the new animation system with various improvements
• Many NPCs have routines now
• Improved physics handling for futa accessory
• Resolved cinematic and dialogue camera letterboxes for ultrawide resolutions
• Resolved beds not advancing time
Known Issues:
• Jungle Trees in Fisher Village have no collision
• Wrong camera angles in dialogue with sitting or lying NPCs
• Pants sometimes disappear when entering sexytime
• Maya has no footstep sounds
• Ground textures sometimes load in blurry
Don’t be shy, take your time to look at the new animations, spawn the new characters, and play around with the customizations, now including outfit parts - we are really excited to see what new combos can be created and hear about your adventures. ;)
This release will be open for all 25$ Members today. The updated version will be out in 1~2 weeks for the 10$ tier, as usual.

Have a wild weekend and thanks for all of your support!
- Wild Life Team

AxelAce

Jan 1, 2020
Hey this is the first time i see this game, so Am i can only play as a female? Or i also can play as a male?

yamnmunch

Sep 23, 2017
Hey this is the first time i see this game, so Am i can only play as a female? Or i also can play as a male?
Press T to bring up the character spawner. You can spawn any character you want, talk to them and then possess. Tbh it's not really a proper game right now, more like amazing fap material.

Reactions: SamWinters

yamnmunch

Sep 23, 2017
hello everyone I didn't come in since I posted that
the secret is that it’s not the game it’s just the animated and loose models inside the unreal engine editor
this video was a steam from Steve in 2018

but every time you take possession of a character it has a memory address that does it
can be located on the Cheat Engine and create a trigger so after starting an animation use the trigger to jump to another character
Thanks man, we all appreciate it!

Did anyone play about with cheat engine to try and switch characters through it? I played around with it last night for about two hours until I gave up. Maybe I'm just being stupid

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone else have problem with texture not load properly? Happen with both environment and character texture.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes