yamnmunch

Sep 23, 2017
does anyone know how to trigger the dance animations? I know you have click on the poser menu, but when i click on the dance options, nothing happens. By the way I'm new to this game.
You have to use the slider on top, set it to 0 I think

Cloudrunner

May 13, 2020
Am I the only one seeing blurry textures on most of the Kerpali girls? (actually looks like everyone but Rasha has blurred textures).

Reactions: Howdo

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
This update seems pretty wonky. Yason is back to turning into a cartoon villain when you talk to him (he literally shrinks, but keeps the same mass, so he swells up and his eyes bulge out and his gums stick out of his face), textures aren't loading properly for me (rocks having low poly resolution, most characters not loading in properly, removing facial details such as makeup and sheen). The alternate version of the Bol x Maya scene where she's lying on the side on top of him has Bol's dick clip through her vagina. I also crashed three times, which I've never done before with this game.

The texture issues aren't a thing in the studio environment though, so it could be a memory issue I guess? Alternatively that they've changed how the world and its textures load in, making it struggle when in the actual world? I wouldn't know, I'm no game developer.

Kind of wish they would stop throwing out such huge numbers for new animations, when in reality the vast majority of animations are just old ones used on new characters or old ones ported to old characters that didn't have them. There were a few nice ones, but overall it was kind of disappointing, at least for me.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes