hj56h4j6j45

Oct 11, 2017
Wild_Life_2020.07.31_Uncensored_Build:
X-Server crashed, no commands get to the kernel; now the third time!
Hardware reset!
Any Infos?
(I´m using suse 15.2; (and i´m new to linux))

If i run the "model" way, the game is loading (and running, but doesn´t give me lightning!)

Last edited:

ronaldinhogauxo

Apr 28, 2020
this game needs mods, like edit models, more liberty by having any partner as you want, change sizes, change things in some characters details (like ear size, penis size, or just using a character with others animations). this "game" still very raw, the creators of this project get around 100k dol per mounth, just to change little things in long periods of time, it needs more animations for the characters, a better shadow (man that black shadows just fuck with my eyes), more liberty for edit the minimal details of the characters.but i think we'll have to wait for a looooooong time, and be unsatisfied by the way this game is getting.
sorry for my bad english btw.

Last edited:

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
this game needs mods, like edit models, more liberty by having any partner as you want, change sizes, change things in some characters details (like ear size, penis size, or just using a character with others animations). this "game" still very raw, the creators of this project get around 100k dol per mounth, just to change little things in long periods of time, it needs more animations for the characters, a better shadow (man that black shadows just fuck with my eyes), more liberty for edit the minimal details of the characters.but i think we'll have to wait for a looooooong time, and be unsatisfied by the way this game is getting.
sorry for my bad english btw.
I do remember seeing a reddit post reply saying that changing penis size isn't anywhere remotely being planned on because it would clash with the animations. E.g. the current animations are all for certain sizes and being able to edit penis size would drastically alter it and require more animations to have things not glitch or size out

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
changing penis size isn't anywhere remotely being planned on because it would clash with the animations.
Yes but dev's can code/script penis and female parts physics in game to avoid clipping in any animation with any size of penis..
Collision and Stretching physics on male and female private parts is solution to clipping issues. this will work even when penis size set to mega monster by end user.
But it seems like dev's are not interested in implementing such a system inside game OR they simply lack skills to implement such collision system.

CoolAshton

Sep 14, 2017
Yes but dev's can code/script penis and female parts physics in game to avoid clipping in any animation with any size of penis..
Collision and Stretching physics on male and female private parts is solution to clipping issues. this will work even when penis size set to mega monster by end user.
But it seems like dev's are not interested in implementing such a system inside game OR they simply lack skills to implement such collision system.
Hmm... I think implementing each and everything, can take good amount of time. So, they need to prioritise. How do you know they are not interested or they lack the skill ? Did you try suggesting them and getting a feedback from them first? Maybe they can add this feature later on when they've more time in hand. For all I can see they are gradually working mainly towards getting to a proper release and providing monthly updates.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes