VectorV

Sep 3, 2020
More complaining from someone who wasn't going to contribute anyway. I really don't get this mentality.
It smelt bad since the first release, big prject at future, so much promises and stuff to do, at the end, they did nothing but the same as the first release 3 years ago, add chars and animations, first of all

why the fuck would i pledge or support a group of ppl who achieved nothing and are promising a paradise game?
if yo uwant to do a BIG GAME like this,do it by yourself without the cows of ignorant people like you, and finish the project, then sell it, and maybe the next project will be supported as hell, but no, they want money, bcs if you don t pay them they will not do what they promised.

patreon devs are so fucking wrong that i cannot understand how it is legal

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
It smelt bad since the first release, big prject at future, so much promises and stuff to do, at the end, they did nothing but the same as the first release 3 years ago, add chars and animations, first of all

why the fuck would i pledge or support a group of ppl who achieved nothing and are promising a paradise game?
if yo uwant to do a BIG GAME like this,do it by yourself without the cows of ignorant people like you, and finish the project, then sell it, and maybe the next project will be supported as hell, but no, they want money, bcs if you don t pay them they will not do what they promised.

Relax, not everyone is IGA.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019

You don't understand how it works because you don't understand how game development works, and especially how indie game development works. Also because you don't have nor business nor game development calling nor passion and you don't want to make something as grand to come true disregarding all possible obstacles as they do.
You, saying that this game has achieved nothing by this point, shows how little you understand what happens behind the scene.

Just an utter schlack of deconstructive diarrhea.
Shame on you, on your family, on your cow...

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Yeah and I'm using an 8gb on a 8 year old machine
Seems like a HW issue on your end.
When game is not running, I'm using 5,4GB RAM total.
When the game is running for a while, I'm using 8,25 GB. So not even 3GBs more I know games that use a lot more.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018

Amazing. There's nothing to add since you show your ignorance all around. 'Promises' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020

I just want to know where all of these "promises" you guys keep talking about are. I've never heard them say anything along the lines of: "We PROMISE to have a fully complete games with THOUSANDS of hours of questlines to follow with MILLIONS of different and unique sex scenes and characters within the neXT YEAR!"

As far as I've ever seen, they say: "Okay, this is who we are, this is what we want our game to be, and and these are the features we would like it to have. We will hopefully get them done soon, but as everyone knows, things always take longer than planned."

If that's enough to get you to want to support them, then great. If it's not enough and you're still too skeptical, then don't support them. It's literally that easy. But to say that they've been failing to make "promises" that they've never actually made is just pure BS. They've made several roadmaps throughout development and they've been staying fairly on schedule. Obviously there's gonna be hiccups that delay things, ESPECIALLY this year.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I just want to know where all of these "promises" you guys keep talking about are. I've never heard them say anything along the lines of: "We PROMISE to have a fully complete games with THOUSANDS of hours of questlines to follow with MILLIONS of different and unique sex scenes and characters within the neXT YEAR!"

As far as I've ever seen, they say: "Okay, this is who we are, this is what we want our game to be, and and these are the features we would like it to have. We will hopefully get them done soon, but as everyone knows, things always take longer than planned."

If that's enough to get you to want to support them, then great. If it's not enough and you're still too skeptical, then don't support them. It's literally that easy. But to say that they've been failing to make "promises" that they've never actually made is just pure BS. They've made several roadmaps throughout development and they've been staying fairly on schedule. Obviously there's gonna be hiccups that delay things, ESPECIALLY this year.
I think other people are talking about roadmap, based on which developer was promissing vertical slice of the game in september 2019. This didn't happen until now. And it's september 2020

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
I think other people are talking about roadmap, based on which developer was promissing vertical slice of the game in september 2019. This didn't happen until now. And it's september 2020
A roadmap is a general timeline of how they want the development of the game to progress. It is not in any way, shape, or form a "promise". The most recent roadmap that I know of (published early 2019) showed the vertical slice to be finished in December of 2019. And I think most of what was included in the slice has been added a month or so ago (I can't remember all the things they included in the vertical slice, so don't quote me on that). Of course, that's still several months behind the very loose schedule, but that has to be expected. Especially with COVID slowing literally everything in the world down.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
A roadmap is a general timeline of how they want the development of the game to progress. It is not in any way, shape, or form a "promise". The most recent roadmap that I know of (published early 2019) showed the vertical slice to be finished in December of 2019. And I think most of what was included in the slice has been added a month or so ago (I can't remember all the things they included in the vertical slice, so don't quote me on that). Of course, that's still several months behind the very loose schedule, but that has to be expected. Especially with COVID slowing literally everything in the world down.
Corect, it is timeline for game development. It's not a promise. But kicstarter devs creates roadmaps not only for themselves, but for people who are donating money. Situation with Covid
In europe started in 2020 - dev was off the roadmap before that. I imagined vertical slice a bit differently - though maybe it simply too high expectations. When I first came upon this project, I thought that it will be "game changer" for the industry - first real 3d xxx rpg. But seeing how development is going - I not sure what to expect - mainly because there is no roadmap anymore.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes