DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Hmm... I think implementing each and everything, can take good amount of time. So, they need to prioritise. How do you know they are not interested or they lack the skill ? Did you try suggesting them and getting a feedback from them first? Maybe they can add this feature later on when they've more time in hand. For all I can see they are gradually working mainly towards getting to a proper release and providing monthly updates.
No I haven't suggested collision system feature to dev's but they haven't implemented penis collision system after being in development for years, no mod support, no slider for penis size.. so ITS safe to assume "Dev's are not interested in implementing such a system inside game OR they simply lack skills to implement penis collision system to deal with clipping and user mod's."
I might be wrong.. but what we have seen so far points towards what I said.

Reactions: ronaldinhogauxo

nonebug

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone got a message when opening the game saying "Failed to open descriptor file ../../../WildlifeC/WildlifeC.uproject"? I'm trying to run the game straight from zip and getting this and can't get past it.

Reactions: Eicosa

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone got a message when opening the game saying "Failed to open descriptor file ../../../WildlifeC/WildlifeC.uproject"? I'm trying to run the game straight from zip and getting this and can't get past it.
Incomplete unpacking or download.
Try a newer unpacker or download again.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
this game needs mods, like edit models, more liberty by having any partner as you want, change sizes, change things in some characters details (like ear size, penis size, or just using a character with others animations). this "game" still very raw, the creators of this project get around 100k dol per mounth, just to change little things in long periods of time, it needs more animations for the characters, a better shadow (man that black shadows just fuck with my eyes), more liberty for edit the minimal details of the characters.but i think we'll have to wait for a looooooong time, and be unsatisfied by the way this game is getting.
sorry for my bad english btw.
I agree with everything you said, mods would be awesome even if that's just more clothing options or even just re textures of the current clothing available which is already very limited after all these years. I doubt though any major editing of models would be possible due to conflicts with the animations which sucks cause as of now all the models basically look the same with only slight differences between them but yes some more minor editing options are desperately needed to ensure the characters differ from one another.

Also yes those shadows are terrible, very dark and makes it hard to see characters clearly even when set to low. I honestly still like the game as it is but man so many small things let it down.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I agree with everything you said, mods would be awesome even if that's just more clothing options or even just re textures of the current clothing available which is already very limited after all these years. I doubt though any major editing of models would be possible due to conflicts with the animations which sucks cause as of now all the models basically look the same with only slight differences between them but yes some more minor editing options are desperately needed to ensure the characters differ from one another.

Also yes those shadows are terrible, very dark and makes it hard to see characters clearly even when set to low. I honestly still like the game as it is but man so many small things let it down.
Try set shadow quality to high or above. medium and low quality shadow is pretty bad and it make environment darker.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I hope it will come here soon.
and the secret of @TITORD too =)
People have been asking him since he posted, he ain't sharing it seems.

Try set shadow quality to high or above. medium and low quality shadow is pretty bad and it make environment darker.
Yeah I always have the game maxed out, shadows are still dark no matter the option that's set. It's really not that bad just once you notice how dark they are it does get annoying.

Last edited:

TITORD

Sep 12, 2017
People have been asking him since he posted, he ain't sharing it seems.

Yeah I always have the game maxed out, shadows are still dark no matter the option that's set. It's really not that bad just once you notice how dark they are it does get annoying.
hello everyone I didn't come in since I posted that
the secret is that it’s not the game it’s just the animated and loose models inside the unreal engine editor
this video was a steam from Steve in 2018

but every time you take possession of a character it has a memory address that does it
can be located on the Cheat Engine and create a trigger so after starting an animation use the trigger to jump to another character

Last edited:

prv3456

Oct 1, 2017
does anyone know how to trigger the dance animations? I know you have click on the poser menu, but when i click on the dance options, nothing happens. By the way I'm new to this game.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes