Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Has anyone found a good place to view screenshots/videos from other players? For such a heavily-funded game, there sure isn't much content out there. I like to see the scenes others have put together!

View attachment 879398
I've edited some scenes from older builds. Haven't posted any of them. The edits are just basic fap material though. No gameplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: SenPC

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Au contraire, mon frère, that is the most important gameplay.
Yea at the moment that statement holds true. But I like to do the quest play (how little there is) too.
I have spent more time recording scenes and editing them than I've played the quest part though.

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
Cinematic cam is nice and all, but can the devs please add an option to make the males transparent during h-sessions? Hard to keep a chub going when the camera gives me a 10 second long view of the males taint.

• Haha
Reactions: iloveitloud

rooperontti

Jul 31, 2019
My wishlist is short.

1. More customizing options for characters. Like the ability to morph faces and import custom textures.
2. More animations, variety, and better control to switch between positions.
3. Breast physics. The most important detail in the world. They don't jiggle realistically enough.

I don't care about quests nor rpg elements. I wish they'd just develop it as the greatest interactive sex act viewer.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
My wishlist is short.

1. More customizing options for characters. Like the ability to morph faces and import custom textures.
2. More animations, variety, and better control to switch between positions.
3. Breast physics. The most important detail in the world. They don't jiggle realistically enough.

I don't care about quests nor rpg elements. I wish they'd just develop it as the greatest interactive sex act viewer.
Breast physics would actually be easy to integrate. When i think of my time in skyrim and the mods. There i could adjust the physics via sliders. for everything. chest, ass and belly.
You only have to want, then everything works.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
How to do things like this?
Like threesome and shits
You know when the game starts and there's the usual stuff about changes?
Have you noticed the part where it talks about new animations?
Have you checked the link?
That link contains a list of all available sexual positions and the partners you need for them.
So spawn the partners you want, have them all follow you, talk to one of them and choose Group Sex.

This is the third time I've posted about this and I know other people have posted these instructions at least ten times besides that.

Learn to use the SEARCH function.
Yes. Really.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes