Sep 16, 2020
They need to add:
1. Change Facial Expression during Sex Anims
2. Ability to use "look at" (move head around) feature during Sex Anims (if possible and if not too wonky)
3. Ability to pose multiple characters during Sex Anims (as in have say 2 characters having sex but also being able to pose other characters in the poser)
4. Ability to have multiple instances of sex animations at once
5. Ability to have sex animations run independently of if you're actually possessing one of the characters in it or not
something like these, idk how they want the actual GAME to be so can't give suggestions on game mechanics or anything of that sort, I'm just here to coom

Steeff

Nov 4, 2020
It tells me that it has a medium and minimal censorship, in the description it says "without censorship" is there any way to remove the censorship?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
My pc is a bit old and it goes slow when i play Wild life.... But i was thinking.. there is a way to change the (visual distance)? I mean, Instead see all the map and all the things inside of it, the option that allow's me to see just what is around me in a 10 meters radius. In this way the game will become much smoother for me.
You can just choose the light room map. There is basically nothing in there so the FPS will be good
It tells me that it has a medium and minimal censorship, in the description it says "without censorship" is there any way to remove the censorship?
If you download from the first post. There is no censorship.

Jorgemc123

Jun 19, 2018
Technically, only Maya can equip weapons right now, but if you want Shey to equip a weapon, teleport to the "combat area" on the wildlife map (the one in the middle of a desert). Note that equipping Shey w/ a weapon will not allow her to use it (only Maya can use weapons).
Thanks dude, i thought that it just me haha

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
theres a guy in this thread who posted a video of an orgy going on in wild life i really wanna know how that person did it
its like finding the fountain of youth you know it but you dont know how to get it
Tell multiple NPCs to follow you, then walk up to one of them and there should be an option for group sex. There's a list somewhere that tells you which characters you can use for threesomes and orgies, but I can't remember where. Perhaps someone here can provide it or you can just experiment with different combinations of characters.

dasfake

Sep 11, 2017
Tell multiple NPCs to follow you, then walk up to one of them and there should be an option for group sex. There's a list somewhere that tells you which characters you can use for threesomes and orgies, but I can't remember where. Perhaps someone here can provide it or you can just experiment with different combinations of characters.

Sep 16, 2020
He doesn't mean like that, he meant as in multiple different pairs of characters in sex anims independent of the player like in the clip

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
Subcount is goin down dramatically. People propably realized that is not good and updates are just absurd in comparison with amount of money. Fallen doll is surpassing Wild life hard and they dont make even fragment of this amount of money.

Reactions: ronaldinhogauxo

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
He is talking about the guy who was able to get multiple different characters using the sex animations all at once which is not possible in the base game. That guy had loaded the game/assets etc into the Unreal engine and was using cheat engine to run through the animations for many of the characters. Unless you have knowledge of Unreal and can use the cheat engine to do this then your out of luck.

Noobpwner00

Sep 8, 2018
Will there ever be an option to "turn off" a character model? Because those big fat minotaur nuts really block alot XD

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes