Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
what kind of shit pc do you have?
it runs at 1440p ultra settings at 60fps with a shitty old 1060
I highly doubt that, my old 1070 struggled at 1440 maxed sitting between 30-50fps in some areas it would hit 60 but rarely. My new RTX 3070 at 1440p maxed out can barely hit 100fps. A 1060 would almost die trying to run this ultra/1440p.

And yes overall the optimization is pretty poor.

nech

Jan 29, 2018
I highly doubt that, my old 1070 struggled at 1440 maxed sitting between 30-50fps in some areas it would hit 60 but rarely. My new RTX 3070 at 1440p maxed out can barely hit 100fps. A 1060 would almost die trying to run this ultra/1440p.

And yes overall the optimization is pretty poor.
actually i run it on a 970 most everything on high-med settings and get roughly 55-60 fps at 1080p, that being said i do not update my nvidia drivers as much as most people and there is a significant decrease in overall performance as the versions of the driver have gone up.
i also have more hardware backing it up as it is a BTX server board running a permanent OC at about 4.4ghz
on my laptop with a 7600K on a mild 4.2ghz OC and undervolted as well as the 1080ti card in it on a simlilarly OC'd setting i get about 65FPS at 1440p and it does goes to complete shit at the 3k native resolution of the display it goes to what you are seeing at about 30fps on average

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
actually i run it on a 970 most everything on high-med settings and get roughly 55-60 fps at 1080p, that being said i do not update my nvidia drivers as much as most people and there is a significant decrease in overall performance as the versions of the driver have gone up.
i also have more hardware backing it up as it is a BTX server board running a permanent OC at about 4.4ghz
on my laptop with a 7600K on a mild 4.2ghz OC and undervolted as well as the 1080ti card in it on a simlilarly OC'd setting i get about 65FPS at 1440p and it does goes to complete shit at the 3k native resolution of the display it goes to what you are seeing at about 30fps on average
That seems normal though at least with this game, a 970 pulling 60fps at med-high at 1080p sounds about right as does a 1080Ti pulling about 65-70fps at 1440p. My point is the guy above saying he can hit 60fps maxed at ultra/1440p sounds like complete BS considering my maxed OC 1070 couldn't even manage a solid 40-50fps at 1440 ultra.

Either way the game needs some optimization, my 3070 should be able to crush this at 1440 and even it can barely get above 100fps.

Reactions: Kintaroe

traidider

Mar 1, 2020
That seems normal though at least with this game, a 970 pulling 60fps at med-high at 1080p sounds about right as does a 1080Ti pulling about 65-70fps at 1440p. My point is the guy above saying he can hit 60fps maxed at ultra/1440p sounds like complete BS considering my maxed OC 1070 couldn't even manage a solid 40-50fps at 1440 ultra.

Either way the game needs some optimization, my 3070 should be able to crush this at 1440 and even it can barely get above 100fps.
YO HAVE U TRIED SETTING GPU CURVE TO BE AGRESSIVE AT LOWER VOLTAGES?ALSO IS UR GPU POWER LIMITING?

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
So what's the big deal with this game? Cuz I'm absolutely shocked that this is getting 90k a month on patreon. It's racking more money than big names like Fenoxo and Savin's combined. I though this was just a simple survival sex game, but now there's guns and concept art of space ships?! Is there something I'm missing here?

traidider

Mar 1, 2020
ALSO I KIND OF FOUND A WAY TO ELIMINATE THE EXCESSIVE SHADOWS BY PUTTING IT ON MED SETTINGS AND USING FAKEHDR IN RESHADE

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
So what's the big deal with this game? Cuz I'm absolutely shocked that this is getting 90k a month on patreon. It's racking more money than big names like Fenoxo and Savin's combined. I though this was just a simple survival sex game, but now there's guns and concept art of space ships?! Is there something I'm missing here?
Fenoxo? Savin who? Dude, this is the big name game now.

nech

Jan 29, 2018
YO HAVE U TRIED SETTING GPU CURVE TO BE AGRESSIVE AT LOWER VOLTAGES?ALSO IS UR GPU POWER LIMITING?
that could help and there are brand considerations as well, i've had one brand tank on one game and flip over to a laptop with the same model of nvidia dedicated card but a different OEM and it blows the other away in performance.

its the reason i stuck with XFX and evga for so long, their shit has proven itself

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
that could help and there are brand considerations as well, i've had one brand tank on one game and flip over to a laptop with the same model of nvidia dedicated card but a different OEM and it blows the other away in performance.

its the reason i stuck with XFX and evga for so long, their shit has proven itself
The only difference between AIB's in most cases is the coolers and clock speeds, some may run hotter than others and some may boost higher than others or possibly the partner makes some other minor iterations but they are all the same card underneath at the end of the day, same amount of cuda cores, same amount of tensor cores, VRAM etc.

Anyways my 3070 runs fine, I am stable at max boost and memory clocks, temps are perfectly fine and many other intensive AAA games are running better than expected, it's simply this game is unoptimized and it's to be expected from non AAA devs, in time they will get it right but as of now the performance is not as great as it should be plain and simple.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
The only difference between AIB's in most cases is the coolers and clock speeds, some may run hotter than others and some may boost higher than others or possibly the partner makes some other minor iterations but they are all the same card underneath at the end of the day, same amount of cuda cores, same amount of tensor cores, VRAM etc.

Anyways my 3070 runs fine, I am stable at max boost and memory clocks, temps are perfectly fine and many other intensive AAA games are running better than expected, it's simply this game is unoptimized and it's to be expected from non AAA devs, in time they will get it right but as of now the performance is not as great as it should be plain and simple.
FE cards oc better as they have best silicon, Nvidia always bins the best silicon for themselves

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes