Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

new shey gangbang animation, will get released in some unknown build in the future.

Subcount is goin down dramatically. People propably realized that is not good and updates are just absurd in comparison with amount of money. Fallen doll is surpassing Wild life hard and they dont make even fragment of this amount of money.
new month just started, most patreon devs lose money at the start of the month, it can take up to a week or more for payments to process.

fallen doll is good but they are nowhere even close in content, majority of poses/animation in fallen doll are with the lame dreamer yawn boring pass...

enziguri

Nov 19, 2017
I'm not a very experienced user, so excuse me for silly question.

What program can take videos from the screen while Wild Life is playing?

I tried out new in-game camera presets, and figured out that you can do realy nice-looking cinematic sequences. Making and saving videos of this scenes could be a bomb.

Reactions: MrcMrc94

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I'm not a very experienced user, so excuse me for silly question.

What program can take videos from the screen while Wild Life is playing?

I tried out new in-game camera presets, and figured out that you can do realy nice-looking cinematic sequences. Making and saving videos of this scenes could be a bomb.
I'm using an Nvidia function for that.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017

new shey gangbang animation, will get released in some unknown build in the future.

new month just started, most patreon devs lose money at the start of the month, it can take up to a week or more for payments to process.

fallen doll is good but they are nowhere even close in content, majority of poses/animation in fallen doll are with the lame dreamer yawn boring pass...
that's hot <3
there should definitely be a lot more kerpali gangbang scenes in the future (for both maya AND shey)

Last edited:

Gandalph

Jul 9, 2019
Is there a way to tweak the video settings like mb disabling Trees or Grass for low end PC (I have looked at the ini's settings in AppData and not much there to change) , I mean I'm playing Fallout 4 and The Witcher 3 on this 3rd Gen laptop , I thought it shouldn't be a problem for this game , but the game crashes after loading when trying to load the main map , and when loading fisher village fps is really low 15 to 20 , I guess I could play around in the showroom , but I just wanted to look around and explore the world map a bit .. oh well

Sep 16, 2020
also what happened to tattoos being in as customization? I remember them mentioning it along with makeup and shit in one of the old updates and we have makeup now but not the tattoos.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Is there a way to tweak the video settings like mb disabling Trees or Grass for low end PC (I have looked at the ini's settings in AppData and not much there to change) , I mean I'm playing Fallout 4 and The Witcher 3 on this 3rd Gen laptop , I thought it shouldn't be a problem for this game , but the game crashes after loading when trying to load the main map , and when loading fisher village fps is really low 15 to 20 , I guess I could play around in the showroom , but I just wanted to look around and explore the world map a bit .. oh well
the game is terribly optimized thats why, it runs worse than the shit ubisoft makes lol

also what happened to tattoos being in as customization? I remember them mentioning it along with makeup and shit in one of the old updates and we have makeup now but not the tattoos.
it'll come in the future, along with ahegao/expression update which will come in with new sex system they are working on.
game is finally beginning to have some actual gameplay and world building

traidider

Mar 1, 2020
Guys is there any way to spawn characters in shooting range?I really like the lighting on that level.Also is there any way to add custom lighting besides torches since ingame lighting is sh*t

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Guys is there any way to spawn characters in shooting range?I really like the lighting on that level.Also is there any way to add custom lighting besides torches since ingame lighting is sh*t
Unfortunately no there is not, and yes the lighting in the game is terrible. Only thing you can do is run reshade which can eliminate the lighting problems at least to some degree.

gato735

Mar 17, 2019
How to get reshade work with this game ? its no run for me, D3D9 No work , Dxgi NO Work
Open GL no Work same vulkan, wtf ??

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
How to get reshade work with this game ? its no run for me, D3D9 No work , Dxgi NO Work
Open GL no Work same vulkan, wtf ??
I had some issues getting it running initially myself if I recall. Make sure when you install you select the exe in the binaries folder and not the one in the main folder, so (WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Binaries\Win64)

Mine also didn't run with DX9, ran DX11 fine though.

Reactions: gato735

makkisx

Oct 13, 2018
hello, i just try the game.

there are some quests, or little things to do, or for the moment its just explore map and sex?
thank you.

gato735

Mar 17, 2019
I had some issues getting it running initially myself if I recall. Make sure when you install you select the exe in the binaries folder and not the one in the main folder, so (WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Binaries\Win64)

Mine also didn't run with DX9, ran DX11 fine though.
Thanks You work fine now :)

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
hello, i just try the game.

there are some quests, or little things to do, or for the moment its just explore map and sex?
thank you.
There is a very short quest, more like a test of the quest feature. For now, this is more or less just a gallery of animations.
There are hostile NPCs and basic combat, including firearms, but it's just a placeholder for now. Next update should have some more combat stuff I think, we'll see.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes