Xidnet

Mar 18, 2019
IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH SIZE DUE TO FREE MEGA ACCOUNT USE THIS

I downloaded IDM(cracked version but you get a 30 day trial iirc so you should be fine)
anyways , download Mega downloader from

run setup
I advise you not to install it in C Drive(one with Windows ) but instead D drive

Once setup is done , launch Megadownloader and go to Options>Config>Streaming> Check the box enable streaming service

1605900078228.png

now go back to homepage of MD and click on streaming > watch online and paste the Mega link

1605900111816.png

you will get a streaming URL link, which you should go and paste into IDM and then it will download without any limits.
1605900145158.png
OR just close mega reset the router and start mega again --> new dl limit

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
The performance in this new build is worse than the previous one, 3800X with RTX 3070 1440p maxed and in the village or other settlement etc getting 60FPS average, soon as I leave the village it will jump to 120+FPS. Doesn't really matter to much as 60FPS is still playable but obviously they have yet to work on any optimization.

Also without reshade this game is still a blurry mess with poor shadows and lighting, it's a must for this right now.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
It seems this build runs worse than the previous one.
massive framerate drops when entering the inhabited areas.
Even on lower graphic setting it's noticeable.
Why was the Fly mode toggle changed to spacebar instead of F?
I had gotten used to F being the flight command from the older builds, it feels a bit off now.

PEOLten

Oct 23, 2020
Is collision with the ground and other things like clipping through the ground with some animation normal and did I miss those things in previous builds or am I going crazy?

Because it feels way more apparent in this build than the last one.

Dec 21, 2018
Nice to get a new update. But the way they do animations with their dumbass excel spreadsheet is beyond autistic. Like yeah I'm gonna leave that shit open on my second monitor while I crank my hog and figure that shit out on my main screen lol. "Adding 42 new animations" sounds great in a patreon update but actually seeing them ingame gets so fucking tedious. I mean I wanna see those guys succeed and I wish them the best but this can't be the best system they got.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Just gave it a small try...
+
the new environment graphics are stunning and some positions are very well refined.
now we need only some dinosaurs on the other side of the island to hunt.
The assault rifle to Max is most enjoyable
-
In the village the addiction of new npcs causes serious lag (I play with everithing max and motion blur disabled in window mode), the devs should find a way to lower the poly count per model.
Some dialogues scenes are off target when the npc is not standing
Unles its for future development there was no need to put the dialog option in the submenu "cheat" (maybe they ment Chat)

bugs:
It's nice to be able to posess the bull (Korg?) now, but if you press the attack button he will go in a kind of no clipping mode.
Center Mouse crashes the game.

Xmas list

It would be nice to have to suck the Rhino to get a pass for an orgy Privee or at least a free drink.
... and the music to be changeable for the love of G.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Every now and again for a long time now I've seen this game pop up in some of my searches. Every time I looked at the OP and the text-per-screenshot ratio always put me off.

Maybe it's time now to have a look at it. How much text is there in the game? Is it like the average VN with a more-or-less easy to follow storyline or is it very text-heavy?
Are there any other screenshots available, preferably of the gameplay?
And how much trans/futa content is there anyway? That's one reason why it often came up in my searches. ;)

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Grimtown
Its not a VN mate, look at this
There is no story in it yet but thats being worked on.

Also these screenshots just got posted on the games discord:

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Grimtown
Its not a VN mate, look at this
There is no story in it yet but thats being worked on.

Also these screenshots just got posted on the games discord:

Thanks. How important is combat in this game? Necessary? Avoidable? The yt video looks like it's an integral part of the game.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks. How important is combat in this game? Necessary? Avoidable? The yt video looks like it's an integral part of the game.
Game and mechanics are WIP, currently it's more of a sex animation showcase.

The IljahxMaya scene seems to be missing for me, anyone else too?

Reactions: Grimtown
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes