sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
but the npc do something or are they just there looking in the eyes and walking around? it would be nice if they showed at least some vitality

LokiToB

Aug 12, 2017
Spent a couple hours (throughout the day) looking for the new feral lion Kerpali in the jungle outside the fisher village. Can anyone narrow down his location for me?
The screenshot looks neat and I want to see the model in motion. :D

whf

Nov 9, 2017
I remember when it was just a simple fun of checking out what new animations developers added to the game. And now I have no fucking idea where to go what to do. xD Oh well...

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Nice to get a new update. But the way they do animations with their dumbass excel spreadsheet is beyond autistic. Like yeah I'm gonna leave that shit open on my second monitor while I crank my hog and figure that shit out on my main screen lol. "Adding 42 new animations" sounds great in a patreon update but actually seeing them ingame gets so fucking tedious. I mean I wanna see those guys succeed and I wish them the best but this can't be the best system they got.
I think we are reaching a point where the position should be selected from the list instead of with << >>, while still allowing the random automated flow.

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
Patreon Member Test Build Announcement 20.11.2020
Hey all, we are about to release a new members test build version today!
A basic overview of the biggest changes in this release.
Additions:
  • Added over 42 new sex animations, see the full list
  • Added new character: Alissa
  • Added new character: Kim
  • Added new character: Frank
  • Updated character: Max (renamed old Max to Shorty)
  • Added preview of feral lion Kerpali (walk around the jungle outside the village to find him)
  • Added sex toy and item support for sex animations (cucumber is back!)
  • Added preview for a cutscene (talk to Alissa at the bar while playing as Max)
  • Added knife combat moves
  • Added new NPC interactions (couple in bed, throne fondling)
  • Added fine control mode for position sliders in character poser
  • Added helmets for some of the raiders
  • Added control over spot lights in showroom (up/down arrow keys)
  • Added Shey’s tape costume for Maya and Tanya
Improvements:
  • Removed Apoc test quest line as it interfered with our new quest system (a new quest line is coming soon for the fisher village)
  • Improved fisher village, jungle and cliffs
  • Improved character eyes rendering
  • Various model improvements for characters
  • Various movement animation improvements
  • Various sex animations improvements
  • Changed inputs for flight (run and hold space to start)
  • Changed combat weapon handling so you don’t have to draw the weapons anymore
  • Max characters now use the new movement animation system
  • Improved handling of interactable objects (look at the object you want to interact with)
Known Issues:
  • Setting animation speed and amplitude to zero causes sex toys to disappear
  • Gulhragg sit down animation faces the wrong direction
  • Multiple instances of Max and Alissa will all be moved into the cutscene
  • Dialogue facial animations sometimes look wrong
  • Sex prototype has unfinished changes and won’t let you exit
  • Starting dialogue with a controller breaks the UI

Link to build release post

If you are a Members-tier or higher patron and are interested in getting your name in the credits of the game, please see

We wish you a nice weekend and look forward to your feedback,

-Wild Life Team

KuStrife

Aug 27, 2019
Does anybody has this issue, where cum on Kim's skin seems like... water, or wetness, more than the usual cumstripes?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Guuii another bug - when the dude is cumming in her mouth , why is the jizz coming all over her body lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean it can leak out but not this much(unless this was intentional then its aight)
This is not a bug this is a technical trick to simulate Fluid reactions, though it becomes very apparent in your perception because the entire shading is bugging out in your systems GPU case

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I think we are reaching a point where the position should be selected from the list instead of with << >>, while still allowing the random automated flow.
I think they're looking to move to a system where you dynamically change poses depending on your current pose for the open world part, like when you pick "UP" it switches to a pose that logically corresponds to the motion of moving up from that position, you'll also have stuff like down, flip, etc., if you've ever used the 0Sex mod in Skyrim it's very similar to that, there is a test version of that version in the game (or at least there used to be) but i can't remember what character combination you need to activate it.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Doesn't have to be

Though you need to keep in mind

This supplement is an exhibit to the Agreement and is incorporated as an integral part of the Agreement. In the event of conflict between the terms in this supplement and the terms in the Agreement, the terms in this supplement govern.

1.Interoperability. Your applications that incorporate, or are based on, the SDK must be fully
interoperable with GPU hardware products designed by NVIDIA or its affiliates.

Last edited:

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Man even with reshade this game is a pain in the ass to make look good and clear, then when you switch areas you need to re-adjust settings to adapt. God I wish they would fix the atrocious lighting and shadows.

This is with a minimal reshade config and looks much clearer but still not great.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It looks horrible as you bruteforcingly oversharping extreme which has several consequences in terms of the overall frequency distribution perception, especially in Motion, as you already realized it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: GodOfAll
D

Deleted member 2948788

Anyone else having issues with areas outside of fisher village? I went to Oasis and after 5 minutes I get a fatal error and the whole game crashes. It also froze several times in the loading screen. This didn't happen in the previous update and the game was running "relatively" smooth. Love the game but I feel like it gets more unstable from one update to another, and I really hope the devs will look into this. We need a stable software for this game, and before you ask: I don't have a potato PC, it was running smoothly before.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
It looks horrible as you bruteforcingly oversharping extreme which has several consequences in terms of the overall frequency distribution perception, especially in Motion, as you already realized it ;)
Yeah it does but without any sharpening techniques the game is a blurry mess, I just cannot seem to find a good balance. You got any good config/presets for this by any chance?

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Can you post a screenshot of what you call a blurry mess? I never had issues with blurryness in the game unless I reshade some DOF on it.
This is stock, no reshade and Nvidia CP set to default with maxed in game settings (DOF and MB off).

Screenshots really don't do it justice or maybe it's just me but the model is blurry and the poor lighting with the shadows just makes things even more unclear.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes