Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
It's not like every team member just works on whatever they want to. They're divided into smaller teams that only work on certain aspects. As SukebeDude was saying, the animator(s) will keep animating because that's their job. It doesn't affect what the rest of the dev teams are doing. Other parts of the game are being worked on and they have been for some time. They are much bigger projects and as such take a lot more time to develop, implement, and test.
But i get his point, especially in the case of the removed questline it feels like a step backward, as long as that new system is not ready to use i would keep that old questline in, because removing expected features never looks good, and if it is ready i would implement it together with a small demo quest and remove that old one, in one update and would not split it, ppl might get wrong ideas because of that "removing" behavior.

Shakkabrah

Mar 31, 2020
Something I noticed that was an issue in the last build and still is, is that the minotaurs skin shine slider is broken. not a big deal but just pointing out

Bryx

Sep 4, 2017
1606083227417.png

I find this error when I open the game, it also happened in the previous version (but I could play older versions)
Do you know what I have to do?

Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: Mr. P.

Scandle1983

Jan 18, 2018
could someone please upload an unpacked version of the game, it does not get unpacked, program always writes damaged file. Would be great if someone can help me, thank you

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It might just be.

Anyways , I have been testing out this game for the last week or so , and I have put up a review here on the official channel.
Check it out -
XcQ. You can see it when you hover over. Gotta try harder than that.

Reactions: srg91

Jegal Taek

Apr 16, 2018
guys can someone help me i download the game but its like there is no content the only option i get when talking to ppl is cheat and bye and cant do any quest either what should i do?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
guys can someone help me i download the game but its like there is no content the only option i get when talking to ppl is cheat and bye and cant do any quest either what should i do?
The demo quest was dropped from the latest build. The cheat option is where the sex choices are.

Last edited:

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Quest-line or Just Sex
Fuck both.. you know what this game needs.. NVIDIA Hairworks OR AMD TressFX..
All character hairs are ugly as fuck, Maya's hairs still clips through her body.. after years of developmento_O:ROFLMAO:

exter

May 29, 2017
Quest-line or Just Sex
Fuck both.. you know what this game needs.. NVIDIA Hairworks OR AMD TressFX..
All character hairs are ugly as fuck, Maya's hairs still clips through her body.. after years of developmento_O:ROFLMAO:
Even though i agree with you that the hair could use some work (as well as the clothing, since those clip too), it would probably just end in the game needing even more resourcess and therefore start to lag for a lot more people.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes