exter

May 29, 2017
Quest-line or Just Sex
Fuck both.. you know what this game needs.. NVIDIA Hairworks OR AMD TressFX..
All character hairs are ugly as fuck, Maya's hairs still clips through her body.. after years of developmento_O:ROFLMAO:
Even though i agree with you that the hair could use some work (as well as the clothing, since those clip too), it would probably just end in the game needing even more resourcess and therefore start to lag for a lot more people.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
what about quest did they remove them too?
Like I stated in my earlier post, dropped means removed. As far as I've checked this latest build there are no quests to play at all. Every NPC only has the Cheat and Bye options when interacting with them.

Reactions: Jegal Taek

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Like I stated in my earlier post, dropped means removed. As far as I've checked this latest build there are no quests to play at all. Every NPC only has the Cheat and Bye options when interacting with them.
We are soon releasing new quest and due to the changes in systems and other systems connected to it the old quests are not working anymore. This will soon be fixed with new quest lines ;)

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
We are soon releasing new quest and due to the changes in systems and other systems connected to it the old quests are not working anymore. This will soon be fixed with new quest lines ;)
Sup Guuii! When's the expected release for the 10$ build?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
While I have your attention. What are minimum requirements to run Wild Life in its most recent form? I'm having shitoads of graphical issues and framerate drops to unplayable level, as low as 9fps. I'm running a gtx 660 with 2gb on that. I know that's on the low end of things but problems now are exponential to before.

makrei

Jun 9, 2017
I see you also experience Framerate drop to unplayable slowdowns. Any way around it without having to set graphic quality to lowest?
The visibility range is medium, the rest is minimum, I set all the values to the maximum here to get more beautiful frames, and I play at 25-30 frames, I have an old and weak processor)

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
While I have your attention. What are minimum requirements to run Wild Life in its most recent form? I'm having shitoads of graphical issues and framerate drops to unplayable level, as low as 9fps. I'm running a gtx 660 with 2gb on that. I know that's on the low end of things but problems now are exponential to before.
I think they have stated in the past that the 970/1060 was the target but that might have changed by now.
For what it's worth the $10 is usually better optimized than the $25 version, not saying there's any guarantee that will be the case this time though.
I remember running a 660 ti almost maxed during the first few builds of the Apoc village before i upgraded to a 1060, not sure what changed to make it so much more demanding aside from the increase in villagers, i don't think the geometry were that much different, if anything they should be better optimized, maybe it's the new lighting and post effects, i remember my fps taking a heavy hit when that stuff was implemented.
As for the 1060 performance, i'm having real issues with this build, constant stuttering in certain areas, but i'm hoping that's just down to new assets not having been properly optimized yet.

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I think they have stated in the past that the 970/1060 was the target but that might have changed by now.
For what it's worth the $10 is usually better optimized than the $25 version, not saying there's any guarantee that will be the case this time though.
I remember running a 660 ti almost maxed during the first few builds of the Apoc village before i upgraded to a 1060, not sure what changed to make it so much more demanding aside from the increase in villagers, i don't think the geometry were that much different, if anything they should be better optimized, maybe it's the new lighting and post effects, i remember my fps taking a heavy hit when that stuff was implemented.
As for the 1060 performance, i'm having real issues with this build, constant stuttering in certain areas, but i'm hoping that's just down to new assets not having been properly optimized yet.
I'm currently looking to upgrade my graphics card but many of those bigger ones also require more power than my current power supply can give. I'll need to find some middle ground since I can't afford both graphics and power supply upgrades. I'm a beginner with Unreal and Daz3D so the upgrade will also help tackle that workload for my pc.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I'm currently looking to upgrade my graphics card but many of those bigger ones also require more power than my current power supply can give. I'll need to find some middle ground since I can't afford both graphics and power supply upgrades. I'm a beginner with Unreal and Daz3D so the upgrade will also help tackle that workload for my pc.
I'm personally waiting to see what 3060 (ti?) is like, it's not like you can buy a graphics card at a reasonable price now anyway, it's all either sold out or way above the recommended price point.
As for a PSUs i'd recommend you don't cheap out when you eventually buy one, i have an old Corsair 750W i've been running every day for like 16-17 years now, a quality one will last you seemingly forever. I wouldn't recommend running one for this long but i'm like you, gotta prioritize graphics cards.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I'm personally waiting to see what 3060 (ti?) is like, it's not like you can buy a graphics card at a reasonable price now anyway, it's all either sold out or way above the recommended price point.
As for a PSUs i'd recommend you don't cheap out when you eventually buy one, i have an old Corsair 750W i've been running every day for like 16-17 years now, a quality one will last you seemingly forever. I wouldn't recommend running one for this long but i'm like you, gotta prioritize graphics cards.
My PSU can only deliver 600w of power to the graphics card. And as long as it runs adequately I will keep that thing active. I'm sure a Graphics upgrade will improve my experience way more than a new powersupply will.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Animation List says that there is a new "Facelicking" animation for IlJah but it doesn't appear in the game?

Edit: Oh, it's not a seperate animation. It is a variation of BlowjobB (Foreplay).

Reactions: D-Lad and Bendson

SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
Hello,

I see a lot of frustrations expressed in this and in other threads about Game Development and making money. So I would like to see if I cannot help clean some of this up.

1. Money
People often want to have it. People often make or produce things to get more. I work a full time job to get mine. Developers like all people want money, and if they are spending their effort and time building and producing a game, then it should be rewarding for them financially. The issue honestly that hurts many development teams is the Piracy aspect. Over time, and especially when new content and / or visible change is not occurring, supporters often think "why am I paying for this". The idea that anyone can download this game, makes supporters feel like they are not getting something for the money.

2. Content
I HATE HATE HATE, open feedback to developers. I think many developers are ruined by listening to feedback too much. If your a good developer, then what you should do is :
a. Make a very good plan (complete with story plot, etc) before every writing a single string.
b. Build in rest / review periods in that plan for BUG fixes, real issues. (Dont take feedback on GAME design, remember your the developer, with the vision, and you made the plan.)
c. Deliver what you set out to build, do not yield to the critics, many of which are not interested in paying you anyway.

3. Patreon, SubscribeStar, etc.
Realize that these services are in business to make money. They dont really care about you, your content, or what you are developing. They care that, "THEY STAY IN BUSINESS". So whatever is popular, what ever is in the public eye, that is what they will cater too.

To all the supporters : I hear all of you who ARE supporting developers, and feel like nothing is happening, however we need to stop shouting and demanding new content, and start asking : " Are you on track? How does the project plan look? Are you changing the vision for the game, movie, etc? " We need to support the originality and design of the game.

To all the developers : We need to stop listening to DESIGN feedback, and start delivering what we set out to do. If you are doing it for the money, and want to have a career, dont rake each month and stretch out a project. Develop to your original plan. Deliver a viable, completed project. And REWARD your supporters for their support, do not cater to them. TRUST ME, we dont want catered do, we want you to finish what you start.

Love this, Hate this. Its the Truth.

qpwoalsk

Apr 29, 2017
Has anybody managed to find a fix for the VR resolution? I mean I dont mind VR being hard to navigate and all but at least it could show the high resolution it once did in previous versions.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes