badd0ng

Jan 26, 2019
Changelog:

Hey all, we are about to release a new members test build version today!
A basic overview of the biggest changes in this release.
Additions:
  • Added over 42 new sex animations, see the full list
  • Added new character: Alissa
  • Added new character: Kim
  • Added new character: Frank
  • Updated character: Max (renamed old Max to Shorty)
  • Added preview of feral lion Kerpali (walk around the jungle outside the village to find him)
  • Added sex toy and item support for sex animations (cucumber is back!)
  • Added preview for a cutscene (talk to Alissa at the bar while playing as Max)
  • Added knife combat moves
  • Added new NPC interactions (couple in bed, throne fondling)
  • Added fine control mode for position sliders in character poser
  • Added helmets for some of the raiders
  • Added control over spot lights in showroom (up/down arrow keys)
  • Added Shey’s tape costume for Maya and Tanya
Improvements:
  • Removed Apoc test quest line as it interfered with our new quest system (a new quest line is coming soon for the fisher village)
  • Improved fisher village, jungle and cliffs
  • Improved character eyes rendering
  • Various model improvements for characters
  • Various movement animation improvements
  • Various sex animations improvements
  • Changed inputs for flight (run and hold space to start)
  • Changed combat weapon handling so you don’t have to draw the weapons anymore
  • Max characters now use the new movement animation system
  • Improved handling of interactable objects (look at the object you want to interact with)
Known Issues:
  • Setting animation speed and amplitude to zero causes sex toys to disappear
  • Gulhragg sit down animation faces the wrong direction
  • Multiple instances of Max and Alissa will all be moved into the cutscene
  • Dialogue facial animations sometimes look wrong
  • Sex prototype has unfinished changes and won’t let you exit
  • Starting dialogue with a controller breaks the UI

Link to build release post

If you are a Members-tier or higher patron and are interested in getting your name in the credits of the game, please see

We wish you a nice weekend and look forward to your feedback,

-Wild Life Team
Hey all, we are about to release a new members test build version today!
A basic overview of the biggest changes in this release.
Additions:
  • Added over 42 new sex animations, see the full list
  • Added new character: Alissa
  • Added new character: Kim
  • Added new character: Frank
  • Updated character: Max (renamed old Max to Shorty)
  • Added preview of feral lion Kerpali (walk around the jungle outside the village to find him)
  • Added sex toy and item support for sex animations (cucumber is back!)
  • Added preview for a cutscene (talk to Alissa at the bar while playing as Max)
  • Added knife combat moves
  • Added new NPC interactions (couple in bed, throne fondling)
  • Added fine control mode for position sliders in character poser
  • Added helmets for some of the raiders
  • Added control over spot lights in showroom (up/down arrow keys)
  • Added Shey’s tape costume for Maya and Tanya
Improvements:
  • Removed Apoc test quest line as it interfered with our new quest system (a new quest line is coming soon for the fisher village)
  • Improved fisher village, jungle and cliffs
  • Improved character eyes rendering
  • Various model improvements for characters
  • Various movement animation improvements
  • Various sex animations improvements
  • Changed inputs for flight (run and hold space to start)
  • Changed combat weapon handling so you don’t have to draw the weapons anymore
  • Max characters now use the new movement animation system
  • Improved handling of interactable objects (look at the object you want to interact with)
Known Issues:
  • Setting animation speed and amplitude to zero causes sex toys to disappear
  • Gulhragg sit down animation faces the wrong direction
  • Multiple instances of Max and Alissa will all be moved into the cutscene
  • Dialogue facial animations sometimes look wrong
  • Sex prototype has unfinished changes and won’t let you exit
  • Starting dialogue with a controller breaks the UI

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Hello,

I see a lot of frustrations expressed in this and in other threads about Game Development and making money. So I would like to see if I cannot help clean some of this up.

1. Money
People often want to have it. People often make or produce things to get more. I work a full time job to get mine. Developers like all people want money, and if they are spending their effort and time building and producing a game, then it should be rewarding for them financially. The issue honestly that hurts many development teams is the Piracy aspect. Over time, and especially when new content and / or visible change is not occurring, supporters often think "why am I paying for this". The idea that anyone can download this game, makes supporters feel like they are not getting something for the money.

2. Content
I HATE HATE HATE, open feedback to developers. I think many developers are ruined by listening to feedback too much. If your a good developer, then what you should do is :
a. Make a very good plan (complete with story plot, etc) before every writing a single string.
b. Build in rest / review periods in that plan for BUG fixes, real issues. (Dont take feedback on GAME design, remember your the developer, with the vision, and you made the plan.)
c. Deliver what you set out to build, do not yield to the critics, many of which are not interested in paying you anyway.

3. Patreon, SubscribeStar, etc.
Realize that these services are in business to make money. They dont really care about you, your content, or what you are developing. They care that, "THEY STAY IN BUSINESS". So whatever is popular, what ever is in the public eye, that is what they will cater too.

To all the supporters : I hear all of you who ARE supporting developers, and feel like nothing is happening, however we need to stop shouting and demanding new content, and start asking : " Are you on track? How does the project plan look? Are you changing the vision for the game, movie, etc? " We need to support the originality and design of the game.

To all the developers : We need to stop listening to DESIGN feedback, and start delivering what we set out to do. If you are doing it for the money, and want to have a career, dont rake each month and stretch out a project. Develop to your original plan. Deliver a viable, completed project. And REWARD your supporters for their support, do not cater to them. TRUST ME, we dont want catered do, we want you to finish what you start.

Love this, Hate this. Its the Truth.
Ok then, were is the plan/roadmap for Wildlife?

Reactions: SuperSudoMe

exter

May 29, 2017
Ok then, were is the plan/roadmap for Wildlife?
<- thats atleast the old one from the begining of 2019. I dont know if there was a newer one since then. also bc of covid they already said the developement fell behind.

From this i think they are still in phase 2.

SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
I believe the latest published roadmap is here:

But more info can be found on the Discord for the project.

Reactions: aris666

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
look promising, sure... but, as I saw in the fishermen village, there is no quest, no dialogues...
I also tested the next area... it's a massive desert...

Mauybe I miss something... What I can found in this game ?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
You guys need to learn how to read a changelog.
Yes for the animation, no for the new kerpali. The link to the animations is linked in the changelog but the feral kerpali's hint is "walk around the jungle outside the village". That big ass forest with shit loads of trees and mist that makes it hard to see more than 10 metres in front of you. That is incredibly unhelpful.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I believe the latest published roadmap is here:

But more info can be found on the Discord for the project.
That is great, I see now that roadmap was updated after all. I guess, waiting for vertical slice now.

Feb 28, 2020
Yes for the animation, no for the new kerpali. The link to the animations is linked in the changelog but the feral kerpali's hint is "walk around the jungle outside the village". That big ass forest with shit loads of trees and mist that makes it hard to see more than 10 metres in front of you. That is incredibly unhelpful.
I "walked around the jungle outside the village" for about 3 minutes and was able to find him because I'm not retarded.

Cam0

Jun 10, 2020
Argue all you want.

Instructions were clear enough.

He wasn't difficult to find.
If "He wasn't difficult to find" how come it takes me like 30+ minutes to walk around a fucking jungle and possibly many more people taking shitloads of time to find it... Don't call people "retarded" for not being able to find a black thing in a Jungle..

Reactions: LokiToB and Nixi~

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
WinRar But I have already tried other programs and no program unpacks the games with which I asked for help
Did you try to unpack it with 7-zip? If not, just try that, if that does not work then the file got corrupted as you downloaded it, redownload it, maybe from other source, then you used before, that might help.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes