Echelon5

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone else got an issue where shadows are too dark? Like the light levels are all around wonky. Also body parts in shadow tend to have a strange blue outline. All my settings are at max and I have a beast of a machine so it's def not a hardware issue.

Reactions: Pirat.911

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok since this game is getting 7+ gigs. It's time to start making Torrent and Gdrive uploads.
no way in hell am i using these free File hosts and MEGA is a bit of a pain to bypass using proxies.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
use megadownloader + IDM or Nopy when they get updated
i am. But finding a working proxy for Megadownloader is almost impossible.
I just tried 50 different ones before i found a working Indonesian one and the connection is crap. Im getting max 1mb/s

Nov 14, 2020
i am. But finding a working proxy for Megadownloader is almost impossible.
I just tried 50 different ones before i found a working Indonesian one and the connection is crap. Im getting max 1mb/s
wait what is this proxy stuff lol

I go into streaming(in MegaDownloader) and paste the mega link , then copy the localhost whatever link appears in streaming link , and then copy paste that into IDM and boom download started -i get like 6-7 Mbps.

only issue is sometimes IDM doesn't catch the Zip file - it usually catches it within 10-12 seconds

also you need to keep the streaming window open(in MD) while IDM is downloading or the download stops

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Uploading the build right now, gonna take a hot second though so get nice and comfy in the meantime.

Got the Mega upload finished: Mega
Started uploading to Gofile as well but that one is going slow so hope you guys can grab it from Mega, enjoy and happy holidays! :D
Thank you for the post ^_^

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
LMAO they fucked up the whole performance big time.I'm barely getting 20-50fps with R5 3600x 1080ti 16gb ram.Cyberpunk 2077 just got a new contender for the crown for most unoptimized game.
What th f you talking about my gtx1660 and 6 core Ryzen 5 3500 manages to spit out 45-58fps in Cyberpunk2077(in combination of ultra, high and mid settings and soft shadows turned on).. if you are having performance issues then there's something wrong with your 1080ti drivers.

Felex001

Nov 26, 2019
for Mega +48h to finish the download! it's block the download for 6h at all 1,6bg! by proxy it is a garbage to configure and it does not work, the other non mega links are horrible less than 50kbps! WHAT'S the DAMNED reason to be afraid to create a GDrive or Torrent link that allows us to have the file in less than 2h? and stremming by VLC it is an asshole to configure this shit and screwed my program I had to uninstall and clear the entire cache to be able to make it go back to normal! why for the fuckin fear GDrive or torrent!!!!?????

Nov 14, 2020
for Mega +48h to finish the download! it's block the download for 6h at all 1,6bg! by proxy it is a garbage to configure and it does not work, the other non mega links are horrible less than 50kbps! WHAT'S the DAMNED reason to be afraid to create a GDrive or Torrent link that allows us to have the file in less than 2h? and stremming by VLC it is an asshole to configure this shit and screwed my program I had to uninstall and clear the entire cache to be able to make it go back to normal! why for the fuckin fear GDrive or torrent!!!!?????
try megadownloader + IDM i explained how to use it 5-6 messages above

Or try Nopy - great speeds and no size limit

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
The Fisher Village is waaaayyy too unoptimized. I'm getting around 60 fps on the normal wild life map on high to epic settings, but on the fisher village map, I'm getting 20-40 frames with high settings across the board. Not going to lie though, the graphical fidelity certainly improved in this new update. Cum glistens a bit more, skin looks more like skin, et cetera, but at this point of the game, the creators should look into optimization. Even Cyberpunk on ultra can probably run better than the fuckin' fisher village at this point.

Mar 10, 2019
There should be an Internet rule that would prevent files above 2GB from being uploaded so people are forced to cut files into reasonably sized chunks.

MIXDROP: downloads at steady 1 MB/s but it kills download when session times out after 1 hour.
AnonFile: Starts at 700 KB/s but throttles down to 150-250 KB/s after while, but it's still running. It's going to take days to download but connection is gonna break inevitably in such long time.
NOPY: Downloads at 200 KB/s and kills download after 1 hour.
MEGA: Doesn't work at all for files over certain size (3GB or 5GB, doesn't matter). I'm not crazy enough to backdoor my computer with their trojan app.

I usually get 3 MB/s download speed with torrent, so it's definitely not my connection causing it.

Maybe is to much to ask but can someone put it on torrent? i know im not the only one asking for it.
That's not gonna happen. Those who have the file, don't care. Those who would bother, don't have the file to share.
It usually takes me a week to get the latest Wild Life build and by that time there is no point in creating a torrent because no one needs that anymore.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes