Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
new version out

Does anyone have it unlocked on Patreon?

suirodnemsa

Dec 7, 2019
I guess theres no hoping for something new with Salivarius....

Oh well
i asked about it on discord some time ago.
they want to but they can't.

patreon would most likely seen it as "rape" and they ban everything that is related to it.
as long as they are on patreon it won't happen but they promised that when this game will be released they will definitly add more for him.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Dont get your hopes up on performance tho, its the same if not a little worse than the last one. But the animations are good and the new lighting in the fisher village level is beautiful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah looks better at least cleaner then the extreme green volumetric path but the green was artistically really nice now it looks more realistic with the blue mushrom lights blending into the volume as you would expect it.

For Gameplay yeah that Green was maybe a bit to extreme partly to much at times, still like to experiment a lot in it :)

If you think of a Forest and the Language we never see inside of it i absolutely like the Green Visualization of it a lot though, and in a way it could be realistic as well only we never see it as such in our current perception space ;)

It's getting deeper than to be ultra realistic it's different and jeez im a real physical render guy but what the Artist tries to express here goes so much deeper than just physics alone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThatMr

May 29, 2017
Uploading the build right now, gonna take a hot second though so get nice and comfy in the meantime.

Got the Mega upload finished:
Started uploading to Gofile as well but that one is going slow so hope you guys can grab it from Mega, enjoy and happy holidays! :D

Last edited:

makrei

Jun 9, 2017
Uploading the build right now, gonna take a hot second though so get nice and comfy in the meantime.

Got the Mega upload finished: Mega
Started uploading to Gofile as well but that one is going slow so hope you guys can grab it from Mega, enjoy and happy holidays! :D
TY BRO

Outersin300

Apr 14, 2018

Got the Mega upload finished: Mega
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH MY MAN, now i can fap all the long cheers mate^^

Nov 14, 2020
Guuii
ay man I just wanna say that this game is really good and hope y'all consider the 2GB GPUs as we move forward.

also , if it isn't too hard can ya'll add that slider many games have to see how much vram is being used.
like this one:
1608383549488.png
I don't have 4GB VRAM this is from google

also more tongue action between male kerpalis and female humans (from the looks of the lesbian animations yall are damn good at kissing animations) or male humans and female humans - if possible add them while they fuckin - that'd be even better.

just some suggestions.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes