sglory

Jul 3, 2018
Where do I start this story? I just fly around the vast lands and can't even find a mob to kill?
Teleport to the valley where everything is red and keep walking.
Either a npc will give you a quest or the quest will be triggered when you pass certain point, I don't really remember.
I do remember that you have to kill a tiger-man to complete a quest though.

Dec 12, 2019
ok so i got the bug with the xinput1_3.dll thing so i did what it was told but now it says that VCRUNTIME140_1.dll is missing. What am i suposed to do?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Teleport to the valley where everything is red and keep walking.
Either a npc will give you a quest or the quest will be triggered when you pass certain point, I don't really remember.
I do remember that you have to kill a tiger-man to complete a quest though.
Wasn't that axed due to it breaking stuff?

Mar 31, 2018
ss.png
i'm getting this error with the latest build, anyone else/anyone gotten past it? googling it seems like a redistributable error but every other build worked okay

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Game doesn't even load I click new game then get stuck on the loading screen
I stopped playing this a while back it's as buggy as it comes and absolutely not optimised for lower end or older hardware like mine. I can load it but only crawls along at 9fps which is unplayable. I'm either waiting for a better optimised version or for when I can upgrade my hardware. In the mean time I stay away from the recent builds of this project. Games that run on Unity seem to be fine. Try "The Last Barbarian" that one has a decent amount of gameplay and storyline developed but a lot less sexscenes.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
next changelog be like:
Additions:

• Added sex pose (only for Maya tho)
  • I dunno, maybe something for Jenny and Maya
  • Added new weapons
  • Added new ragdoll phisics (or some random bullshit that nobody cares)
Improvements:
  • Maya clothes clipping almost fixed
  • Maya new hair color
  • Fixed maya something
  • Fixed the fps (only if you play as Maya)
  • Fixed gore system (for Maya)
  • Fixed guns (for Maya LOL)
  • Fixed something, i dunno aswell.
  • Hmmmmmm, are you happy now patreons?
  • see, im not milking 100k dol. i update the game, it just take us 6 months.
  • Bottom Text
To be fair the reason why you see Maya mention in sex scenes in because Maya isn't only a character, shes what the base female body type is called. So generally when a animation gets added for Maya, it gets added to the rest of the girls that share the same body type (Most of the human females) as well.

Reactions: Skads and Ikarus45

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
Have any of you guys been able to get Depth of Field to work outside of the "Cinematic CAM" feature, like during normal animation playback and posing? I have it enabled in the settings menu, even added it to the Unreal Engine ini but it's just not happening for me.

Speaking of the "Cinematic CAM", this could be the greatest feature, ever, with a bit more work put into it. As of right now, it's merely a proof of concept.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes