Gdnaxqi

Nov 25, 2020
I cant extract the game because of "data error" with 7zip on the pak files. Tried every link still the same result, even downloading without antivirus on. Pls help

Gdnaxqi

Nov 25, 2020
idk about 7zip - I use Winrar never had any issues - try it
I have two zip files, one is from f95zone.to and the other one is from visitmama.com maybe?
Tried extracting those two with winrar, the result was corrupted file. Tried repairing those two with winrar and the one from f95 still is corrupted while the other one can be extracted but wont run (exe is on task manager but then dissapears). And also i was using idm to download those two, do i need to download it with the browser itself? like on google chrome?

Nov 14, 2020
I have two zip files, one is from f95zone.to and the other one is from visitmama.com maybe?
Tried extracting those two with winrar, the result was corrupted file. Tried repairing those two with winrar and the one from f95 still is corrupted while the other one can be extracted but wont run (exe is on task manager but then dissapears). And also i was using idm to download those two, do i need to download it with the browser itself? like on google chrome?
See I always use IDM and I always use Nopy and winrar and I haven't had any issues yet

A possibility is you can't run the game - what are your specs

Succubusflower

Dec 9, 2019
Guys. I am addressing this problem. Fisherman's village for some reason crashes the game. Everything else works great. But upon entering the Fisherman's Village, the game crashes 100% with an error. And it doesn't matter which way to enter the Village, through the main menu or through the teleport stone.
The previous version was the same. The game worked, but when trying to enter the village, it was guaranteed to crash with the same error.
crush.jpg
I play on Windows 7
Is there a solution to this problem? Thanks in advance.

Gdnaxqi

Nov 25, 2020
See I always use IDM and I always use Nopy and winrar and I haven't had any issues yet

A possibility is you can't run the game - what are your specs
Gtx 1650
I5 9400f
8gb Ram

I can run the game but with the older version like maybe the october update or something

Mar 10, 2019
Guys. I am addressing this problem. Fisherman's village for some reason crashes the game. Everything else works great. But upon entering the Fisherman's Village, the game crashes 100% with an error. And it doesn't matter which way to enter the Village, through the main menu or through the teleport stone.
The previous version was the same. The game worked, but when trying to enter the village, it was guaranteed to crash with the same error.
View attachment 934898
I play on Windows 7
Is there a solution to this problem? Thanks in advance.
There is a texture rendered in a way incompatible with normal DX11, visible on the start point POV. It obviously works with some special version of DX11. I have the same problem playing it on Wine & DXVK. The same bug was in September build too. The same crash occurred in September build when cum landed on certain textures in Kerpai village but it's fixed in current build.
The solution for Fisherman village is to turn around at starting point before textures get fully loaded so you are not looking at these. Then you can explore entire island, just avoid looking at place between starting point and the camp.

Mar 10, 2019
Just give it another year before all the bankrolling furries get bored, jump ship to another patreon scam project and see the whole project close down with an update that says "I'm gonna start a new project that is basically Wild Life but with a new lighting engine and I will still not make a proper development roadmap, thanks for all the fish!"
Wild Life is one of FEW furry projects that keeps delivering actual content. There are only like 5 furry games deserving any money in the ocean of hundreds stalled and failed projects, most of these still charging patreon money from naive users.
For reference search for Crowchild, Khralzar, or anything related to Krystal the Fox :)

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Wild Life is one of FEW furry projects that keeps delivering actual content. There are only like 5 furry games deserving any money in the ocean of hundreds stalled and failed projects, most of these still charging patreon money from naive users.
For reference search for Crowchild, Khralzar, or anything related to Krystal the Fox :)
well I guess devs found their niche. It would be great if they would stop calling it adult RPG though. False advertisement

Gdnaxqi

Nov 25, 2020
Can someone do me a favor? can you create me a new link/uploading a new working archive of this version of wl that i can maybe try it out? i had no other solution of this data error. Sorry if im being annoying. I would really appreciate if you could.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
This may sound dumb any idea how to play as a creature I can't figure it out
Walk up to a creature(press T to open the npc spawner, you can find them all in there), interact with them, cheat menu and possess.
Can someone do me a favor? can you create me a new link/uploading a new working archive of this version of wl that i can maybe try it out? i had no other solution of this data error. Sorry if im being annoying. I would really appreciate if you could.
If you are having troubles with the file it might be because it is over 4 gigs, i used to have this problem extracting things too big with my old hard drive. You may need to place it on another drive or even redownload winrar.

Dec 12, 2019
' TL;DR if you get 'xinput1_4.dll' error, make a copy of 'xinput1_3.dll' in 'C:\Windows\System32' and rename it to 'xinput1_4.dll'. '

Where do i even find the 'xinput1_3.dll' file?

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
' TL;DR if you get 'xinput1_4.dll' error, make a copy of 'xinput1_3.dll' in 'C:\Windows\System32' and rename it to 'xinput1_4.dll'. '

Where do i even find the 'xinput1_3.dll' file?
...like the instructions say, in the C:\windows\system32 folder?

If you can't find it there, try turning on "Show system files" and "show hidden files" if you haven't already.
If it's still not there, your DirectX installation is incomplete, so reinstall 9.0c and 11/12

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes