Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone knows if we'll ever get to see the possibility of making other characters have sex in the background while we walk around with our own selected character?

Like, was it ever said if this was a planned feature?

Reactions: he_found_you

yamnmunch

Sep 23, 2017
I don't think so but I think that it will really make the game 10x better for those of us that don't care about story.
Anyone knows if we'll ever get to see the possibility of making other characters have sex in the background while we walk around with our own selected character?

Like, was it ever said if this was a planned feature?

tathanhdat08

Jan 15, 2018
sorry if this question is already answered i try to find the answer bur failed
my laptop is window 7 since it just for playing game so the security is not so important and im used to w7
my question is when i launch the game i got a error
"The application was unable to star correctly (0xc000007b)"
i already copy the xinput1_3 and rename it to 1_4 if you know how to fix it please help thank you (sorry if my english is hard to understand i'm not a english native speaker)

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Why does the new sex animations are controlled by controller buttons? How do I make it for keyboard?

simmbyte

Mar 7, 2018
Is there anyone with some skills who can divide the game into parts for easier download? My problem is that I only have my phone to download game and then I use a wifi 64gb flash stick that connects to my phone. The file is too big and at 6.1gb, it errors out. This method works with 2gb or 3gb transfers but not in the 5 to 6gb range.

Toco

Mar 28, 2018
Anybody having problem with GPU, seems it ramps up the fans and make it go on runaway speed. Game is on max setting and has fps lags.
I am using AMD RX 570

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Anybody having problem with GPU, seems it ramps up the fans and make it go on runaway speed. Game is on max setting and has fps lags.
I am using AMD RX 570
You are playing a game on UE, expect this shit to happen.

Toco

Mar 28, 2018
You are playing a game on UE, expect this shit to happen.
I never had such problem with past versions up until this recent one. This is probably something running in the background ramping up the fan speed beyond 2.5k rpm

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
"The application was unable to star correctly
Yes, it has been answered many times and you can also find the answer with google without any wait time.
Your visual C++ libraries are missing or fucked up, you need to install or repair them.

is the futa on the creation tab?
or a tool to wear on the female?
or a character to meet around? if so .. where? & how many... !
also i get this error while trying to run the .exe
You can make a futa character by choosing the gender at character creator.
You can also change in the options if futas spawn in the world, if all males are futas or if everyone is futa.

Error: you also need to install or repair your visual C++ runtime libraries.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I never had such problem with past versions up until this recent one. This is probably something running in the background ramping up the fan speed beyond 2.5k rpm
There is something wrong with the newer builds, they are more unoptimized than the previous ones. Even my RTX 3070 struggles so your RX 570 is going to burn.

Reactions: Toco

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
i already do all that
Then try to reinstall the libraries with .

If that doesn't help, your system files may be corrupted.
When did you last run CHKDSK /R on your C: drive? Also try running SFC /SCANNOW.
At that point might as well do those and some of the more involved repairs with the .

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes