manowera

Oct 29, 2019
Yup I don't start this build up anymore. I went back to the previous build which runs infinitely better even with the issues it has.
Don't forget to put download link here for previous build for us other individuals that would also like to rollback. Very important thing to notice as for solidifie and comprehend this things further.

• Angry
Reactions: Nitan17

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Don't forget to put download link here for previous build for us other individuals that would also like to rollback. Very important thing to notice as for solidifie and comprehend this things further.
I have the installer but not the download link anymore.

aadlikesemumees1

Dec 3, 2020
For some reason it's still censored for me. It was alright at first but when I launched the app it was censored all of a sudden. Any ideas?

eisbazal

Jan 9, 2018
Can you set up characters action in the char poser and then switch to another character while the original one continue with the animation you have choosen or can you only set up animation from the poser for characters you control?

I don't find a way to quit the poser without stopping the animation.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can you set up characters action in the char poser and then switch to another character while the original one continue with the animation you have choosen or can you only set up animation from the poser for characters you control?

I don't find a way to quit the poser without stopping the animation.
get everyone to follow you and then enter the character poser. from there, you can chose from the right side menu which character's pose you want to change

eisbazal

Jan 9, 2018
get everyone to follow you and then enter the character poser. from there, you can chose from the right side menu which character's pose you want to change
Yea i get that, my problem is when you quit the poser to move your character around then the guys you have set up with a pose or an animation will return to normal. I want to know if there is a way to keep the poses you chose when you leave the poser.

Bobcat213497

Jun 10, 2017
Is there anychance there can be an option to remove noses while in POV mode as the noses always block the action and or glitch making the scene look bad.

ronaldinhogauxo

Apr 28, 2020
next changelog be like:
Additions:

• Added sex pose (only for Maya tho)
  • I dunno, maybe something for Jenny and Maya
  • Added new weapons
  • Added new ragdoll phisics (or some random bullshit that nobody cares)
Improvements:
  • Maya clothes clipping almost fixed
  • Maya new hair color
  • Fixed maya something
  • Fixed the fps (only if you play as Maya)
  • Fixed gore system (for Maya)
  • Fixed guns (for Maya LOL)
  • Fixed something, i dunno aswell.
  • Hmmmmmm, are you happy now patreons?
  • see, im not milking 100k dol. i update the game, it just take us 6 months.
  • Bottom Text

crm37151

Dec 22, 2018
Just give it another year before all the bankrolling furries get bored, jump ship to another patreon scam project and see the whole project close down with an update that says "I'm gonna start a new project that is basically Wild Life but with a new lighting engine and I will still not make a proper development roadmap, thanks for all the fish!"

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes