Nov 14, 2020
Thanks for not answering a simple question.
How to get more than 2 people in a sex animation
(so people can find the answer if they use search function)
basically first check the GDrive link to see what characters are there in gangbang animation - then spawn them in by pressing T ingame and then go to each of them and click on follow me until the last person and then on last person you will see a Sex(Group) option - which is your gangbang animation.

ShiunShimazu

Jan 13, 2019
How to get more than 2 people in a sex animation
(so people can find the answer if they use search function)
basically first check the GDrive link to see what characters are there in gangbang animation - then spawn them in by pressing T ingame and then go to each of them and click on follow me until the last person and then on last person you will see a Sex(Group) option - which is your gangbang animation.
Thank you.

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
All the "small" human females also share their animations. Why wouldn't there be a human male that shares animations.
Jadeen and Shey are larger human females and they also share the animations.
The Kerpali Lion and Tiger also same animations. The Minotaur and Rhino, the goats and the little pig, the kerpali feline females also have same animations. This is a way to make some more visual variations without having to add elaborate morphs and other options per character. Just see Shorty and Max like you see Maya, Milanna and all the other similar sized women.
Would be better if shorty had other set of moves than max, like sethro's moves, max is a pussy worshipper, he literally has a move where all he does is worship pussy

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I don't understand what the author has been doing lately. It only makes the game worse and worse. The latest assemblies that I have tested show the lowest possible performance, constant jerking and loading even at the lowest settings.

Nov 14, 2020
ok i did that. It's been stuck on this for the past 15 minutes.
View attachment 950901
oh yea sometimes that happens - you get a popup window right which says Cancel download Start download and Download Later , so stay on the popup until it recognizes the file you want as a zip file.

this method is hit or miss but it works like 7 out of 10 times for me and I don't have a MEGA premium account so I use this.

Nopy is pretty fast too(if its slow then ig loads of people are downloading that same file)

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
FWIW, I've managed to get Wildlife to work with Vulkan in Windows 10 (Nvidia), using the binaries from and the driver from . But it looks and performs significantly worse than with DirectX so imho that's not a good option at this point in time.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Wonderful Day
Let's Go Hunting someone to have Fun with :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FWIW, I've managed to get Wildlife to work with Vulkan in Windows 10 (Nvidia), using the binaries from and the driver from . But it looks and performs significantly worse than with DirectX so imho that's not a good option at this point in time.
Also Kalyskah heavily underperformed bellow DX11 and Nvidias Driver optimizations for it under a Nativ Unreal Vulkan build back then Windows 7

Last edited:

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
For anyone playing VR like me,i found out that when you press F11 to go window mode and use the hotkeys to the intercourse part it works nicely without the menu blocking your view...

Now i just wish there was a bind for "Stop" and minimize the right menu when action is going on..or a UI VR :/

(toggle between desktop/VR is hell now and takes a long time for whatever reason..)

Reactions: krakox
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes