Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
Wow.. that's quite a news. RTX should eat this game for breakfast.
evidently it's not about the graphics, but just a very bad game code.

Nothing particoular in this release except for the threesomes, the next one should be the real step forward.
I'd say you should keep this ver. and just avoid the village
Massive FPS drops in Fisher Village at 2K medium/high settings with an RTX3080. Still runs better than Cyberpunk.

Antarah

Jan 19, 2018
I would really like it if I can control facial expressions during sex animations. We can do that in the poser so I don't imagine it's too complicated to add that functionality.

Reactions: Slayer128

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
oh yea sometimes that happens - you get a popup window right which says Cancel download Start download and Download Later , so stay on the popup until it recognizes the file you want as a zip file.

this method is hit or miss but it works like 7 out of 10 times for me and I don't have a MEGA premium account so I use this.

Nopy is pretty fast too(if its slow then ig loads of people are downloading that same file)
nopy for me has a 300kb/s to 1mb/s download cap. Never seen it go above.
i guess i'll try this streaming method another time. Because fishing for free proxies usually takes me 40min

Feb 15, 2018
What th f you talking about my gtx1660 and 6 core Ryzen 5 3500 manages to spit out 45-58fps in Cyberpunk2077(in combination of ultra, high and mid settings and soft shadows turned on).. if you are having performance issues then there's something wrong with your 1080ti drivers.
I was talking about Wild Life performance in the village... :FacePalm:
I play Cyberpunk 2077 with similar settings to yours with 70-90fps.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
When are they going to add actual quests in this game ?
I was wondering the same thing. Without quests and story, the mind fuck will never be there. For now, it just seems to be a 3D sex simulator which is alright, but won't provide that ultimate erotic turn on.

They should really consider making a system where players can make their own storylines & quests, then share them with the community. Then they'd never have to worry about story & quest, while focusing purely on new sex animations.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
I play Cyberpunk 2077 with similar settings to yours with 70-90fps.
Has it ever crossed your mind that cyberpunk environment consists mostly of textured blocks with some detail while the wild life fisher village is surrounded by what looks like thousands of trees with even more leaves and transparency. Im willing to bet that if you make a forest like that in CP2077 itll perform as bad, or even worse. And if you check the main wild life level which also has no trees that runs almost twice as fast. Forests are just one of the hardest thing to make run well.

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
Forests are just one of the hardest thing to make run well.
Actually cities are, due in part to the large number of NPCs, which are costly. In Assassin's Creed Unity they used a very complex multi-stage LOD system for NPCs to prevent gaming PCs from burning up in flames. Trees don't have AI packages and their assets are repeated from just a handful of specimen that are cached in RAM.

mtndew4

Feb 18, 2020
Where is the jungle where the feral lion is found? I have looked all around the kerpali village and cannot find it. I literally can't find this anywhere
930585_1606180432422.png

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes