Bleper64

Mar 22, 2020
yea 8GB RAM isn't too much bruv - don't get me wrong I also have 8 gigs but it isn't more than capable - its just like borderline capable

also yea I play this on a 2GB GPU and my shit legit turns into a fucking heater so like for peak performance use RTX 2080 OR 3080 - this is a very demanding gam

also some advice for low end pc owners - close every app you dont need from Task Manager - specially the browser - chrome or firefox both hog on your ram
well yes but i can get stable FPS on higher settings on my dual core. I am not sure the reason why but my pc isnt new or good but it stays cool and can stably run the game. At least last i tried it.

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
does the main game work in VR?
Yes, though it's quite shitty to be honest. I wouldn't recommend it until improved if that'll ever happen.
I personally only play in vr. it's impossible to go back to "normal mode". i set my mouse to have all the controls for the sex scenes on it.

the biggest problem with vr mode is the light and the glare, sometimes on the skin. and there is no button to control the rotation of the bodies to adapt it to the light.

Reactions: SerpentWave

mehidontknow

Mar 27, 2018
Yes, though it's quite shitty to be honest. I wouldn't recommend it until improved if that'll ever happen.

Eventually, yes. A story demo is supposed to be in the next update.
Was gonna say, I was sure a very early update had some story dialogue between the chief and the character. And how do you enable VR???

JimmyAjja

Dec 1, 2017
I personally only play in vr. it's impossible to go back to "normal mode". i set my mouse to have all the controls for the sex scenes on it.

the biggest problem with vr mode is the light and the glare, sometimes on the skin. and there is no button to control the rotation of the bodies to adapt it to the light.
but how to start the main game in VR?

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
I bet they gonna end up cancelling the game, or never finish it. Theyre earning too much money with patreon and getting lazy.

theres no real drive to finish it anymore, cause theyre getting fucking 70k per month. if they finish the game, they wont earn 70k per month anymore. thats the reason nearly all these patreon games never finish.

every few days posting some random pictures and acting like "ohh, were working fulltime with all our concentration on finishing that game"

i really like this game, its just sadly again one of those never-finish-patreon-games because there too much patrons.
In the patreon page people start to be angry and conplain about the slow progress compared to the huge amount of money they made.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
The only problem i have with this game's graphics is a very small thing....but it's annoying the hell outta me. In the 'Tali Reverse Cowgirl' position, there's a tiny polygon that doesn't match. I could let it go if not for the fact that it's RIGHT under her tail. It's VERY eye-catching and distracting. Other than that, i still run version 2.28.2020 because that scene is my favorite, and that was the first time it was added. I'll update when there's a Gazelle girl or a Zebra girl or something other than cats, lol. :\

TaliPolygon.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: D0v4hk1n and nomad8

Bendson

Sep 24, 2018
Can anyone post the info from these new posts?

Last edited:

TheBaron

Sep 6, 2017
The only problem i have with this game's graphics is a very small thing....but it's annoying the hell outta me. In the 'Tali Reverse Cowgirl' position, there's a tiny polygon that doesn't match. I could let it go if not for the fact that it's RIGHT under her tail. It's VERY eye-catching and distracting. Other than that, i still run version 2.28.2020 because that scene is my favorite, and that was the first time it was added. I'll update when there's a Gazelle girl or a Zebra girl or something other than cats, lol. :\

View attachment 1085596
I would love to see a zebra girl too :p

Reactions: nomad8
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes