Sartana

Sep 18, 2017
I misunderstood. I saw that there was a link to patreon in which I thought there was talk of an update in February and another one in March, but it is only reporting on the update that will come in March.

My fault :(

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . .if they are smart they'll add modding to the game. . .
UE4 is not very friendly to modding unfortunately. We won't have mods for this game unless the developers create specific tools which allow us to create and import content. I don't see it happening honestly. Even if, the bar of quality would be drastic comparing the dev's work vs the average joe modder. Any custom models would require a ton of work. Textures, rigging, animations, the list goes on. Still a stretch, but custom skins / texture imports could be possible.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Haven't played much at all as, like most unreal games, the load is significantly high, devs need to find a way to reduce the load, not even sure that possible on unreal though.

However, the potential in this is immense, can see why it so popular, only finally got around to trying it out.

I love the flying side of the game, that is so much fun.

I'm not exactly sure what the purpose is playing this, appears there is no story, so it just an explorer game while you collect shit, and kill shit while fucking people as you go?

I presume devs are working on a solid base for the game mechanics first before a directional story, which does make a lot of sense.

deadrising123

Apr 9, 2019
Haven't played much at all as, like most unreal games, the load is significantly high, devs need to find a way to reduce the load, not even sure that possible on unreal though.

However, the potential in this is immense, can see why it so popular, only finally got around to trying it out.

I love the flying side of the game, that is so much fun.

I'm not exactly sure what the purpose is playing this, appears there is no story, so it just an explorer game while you collect shit, and kill shit while fucking people as you go?

I presume devs are working on a solid base for the game mechanics first before a directional story, which does make a lot of sense.
They're currently working on a demo and if they want to go any further, they need to separate the current sandbox from the actual game, making it two modes, as the story and gameplay need their own systems that won't play nicely with the sandbox systems. It will streamline the process to ensure they can give both sides what they ultimately want in the end, as a lot of people just want the sex, and others want an actual game. It's just taking more time to set the two separate modes up. They're also reworking the sex system and fleshing out more of the combat and survival mechanics on top of introducing the quest system for this upcoming build, which will be more involved than what they've previously shown. Were this a AAA dev, this would probably be going faster, but it's going to take quite a while for them to finish this beast. They ultimately want their game to show the gaming community that investing in adult games is actually lucrative, and set the stage to hopefully encourage more devs and publishers to make more games like theirs.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
They're currently working on a demo and if they want to go any further, they need to separate the current sandbox from the actual game, making it two modes, as the story and gameplay need their own systems that won't play nicely with the sandbox systems. It will streamline the process to ensure they can give both sides what they ultimately want in the end, as a lot of people just want the sex, and others want an actual game. It's just taking more time to set the two separate modes up. They're also reworking the sex system and fleshing out more of the combat and survival mechanics on top of introducing the quest system for this upcoming build, which will be more involved than what they've previously shown. Were this a AAA dev, this would probably be going faster, but it's going to take quite a while for them to finish this beast. They ultimately want their game to show the gaming community that investing in adult games is actually lucrative, and set the stage to hopefully encourage more devs and publishers to make more games like theirs.
Certainly get that it takes time, maybe the next release would've been the best one to start with.

Essentially, this seemed like a lot of boring collecting for nothing and pretty much a sex simulator which you choose who is where.

I presume there isn't 1 vs. multiple people sex scenes? presume it all 1 vs. 1

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Reference the available animation list in the first post under 'Changelog'. There are multiple group animations.
It would be better if there was some sort of guide/specific list, going through each changelog and combing through to find the multiple animations is tiresome.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Notretsam
There is a list around that shows all available animations, combinations, which character shares which animation skeleton, and so on.. oh you found that already. There you go, there is quite a lot of 1 vs 2+ animations.

Reactions: Ssato243

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
yeah I edited my post with the link to it

now I'm just trying to figure out how to add minotaur to a location

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
How can I reset the character looks ? I made a lot of changes and I think I miss them old looks :>

RR-Angels

May 13, 2018
I bet they gonna end up cancelling the game, or never finish it. Theyre earning too much money with patreon and getting lazy.

theres no real drive to finish it anymore, cause theyre getting fucking 70k per month. if they finish the game, they wont earn 70k per month anymore. thats the reason nearly all these patreon games never finish.

every few days posting some random pictures and acting like "ohh, were working fulltime with all our concentration on finishing that game"

i really like this game, its just sadly again one of those never-finish-patreon-games because there too much patrons.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes