zohan9222

Nov 21, 2018

Hello, thanks for all your supporting :) There arent plans to make all clothes available to all characters. Just doing the math on the number of clothes and characters makes me dizzy. Customizable clothes on the other hand that modify colors and such could be a thing later on.

90k per month and 10 cloth make him deezy so funny and workless almost all char are just simple copy and still hard to make them for all i have no word for this guy.

D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
90k per month and 10 cloth make him deezy so funny and workless almost all char are just simple copy and still hard to make them for all i have no word for this guy.
Bro you clearly don't like this game, why are you still hanging around the thread?

Reactions: megac8

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
The flights in the game are great, just like in 2017. I hope the flights will continue to impress in the next updates.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
this may have been asked before but ill probably not find the answer in 86 pages...
is there a way to have all characters have all the sex scene? like, i like some kissing but some of the male characters dont have that scene available.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
oh, thats too bad. its a real shame really. i guess it makes sense that you cant do kissing with the tentacle monster, but you cant kiss with another human despite being... well, another human? ill endure it. the game is really really awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: Prick

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Nah man, for me the sex scenes alone are extremly fapable. If you can't fap to these bodies and that sex (godlike animation and sound) you might have an problem
the issue with sex system in wild life is expressions, lol wildlife girls be taking a 2footlong minotaur dick and barely crying in pleasure/plain lmao

let me see maya get mindbroken by that lion dick

bruh if modding can be done fuck hairstyles we gotta add dogs and shit lmao
if they are smart they'll add modding to the game so taboo shit can be added like pregnancy/beasty stuff once the game is done

but their ego might not let them do that

Sartana

Sep 18, 2017
The game has had 2 updates at least, but the first post still has an archive from December last year :(

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes