sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
Great progress just over half a year!! I'm seeing this game started to grow in terms of quality: a lot of new sex scenes and world became more detailed.

Unfortunatelly I get this error every time I'm gettin' close to mountains.

error.png
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

rx470, radeon 21.1.1, win10 20H2 19042.804, in game vsync turned off.
Maybe someone could report this to dev?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. P. and Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Oh I'm sorry, you're right. The shitty combat, the 2 "collect 10X thing" quests and of course the amazing empty map with 2 small location are totally worth 2 million dollar and 4 years of development. If they keep that pace we'll have basic foundations of the game done after 20 years and 30 million dollar. Truly amazing. Of course other indie developers that created raji that you strangely forgot to mention don't exist. Totally normal that after 4 years and over 2 million the basic aspects of an indie game aren't done yep. Go on and defend these people. OH when was the last update?? Over 3 months ago? Hahahha
i don't defend them but at least let them have the doubt its a scum also if you want a scum example is star ctision okay look on how much and years they work and people only got a glorified tech demo okay

thomastm

May 24, 2020
they seem to be going ahead with it. I'd prefer a survival game where you roam around and interact how you like. Maybe capture and bang the inhabitants or something.

Scripted fetch quests? No thanks.
At the moment, what is there to do in this game?

MufasaFR

Jun 27, 2019
Is there a way to launch the game without VR ? It was possible in a previous version late 2020, but it doesn't seem feasible now.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Is there a way to launch the game without VR ? It was possible in a previous version late 2020, but it doesn't seem feasible now.
yea there is - afaik it starts in normal mode and unless you press Alt + V it doesn't go into VR mode

(I might be wrong about what the hotkey is - it could be alt + something else ; idk I dont have VR)

Reactions: Medic4

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
Some help with instillation? keep getting a error about VCRUNTIME140_1.dll if missing. plus the instruction that was given needs more context.

Reactions: Ssato243

cevitamin

Apr 19, 2018
Some help with instillation? keep getting a error about VCRUNTIME140_1.dll if missing. plus the instruction that was given needs more context.
instal visual studio runtime from microsoft website. Also this is less than 1 minute search on google solution.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes