DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Some help with instillation? keep getting a error about VCRUNTIME140_1.dll if missing. plus the instruction that was given needs more context.
GOTO
Installation folder---->
2020.09.17_Shipping_Full_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us
And
Run UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe
This should fix your issue

Reactions: Nope9000

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone tell me why every nopy file i download won't finish downloading and is stuck at 100% then cancels?
Browser cache full of crap? Full drive? Faulty permissions? Browser memory/disk use settings incorrect? Faulty browser? Pissy antivirus? Virus? Strict browser security settings?

Could be any one or several of these. Try downloading on another browser and go up from there.

Reactions: Mr. P.

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
would be interesting to have a short story that evolves based on who we bang and who we pass by
That's some Witcher 3 level stuff.. we shouldn't expect such experience from small team of Wildlife..
Its best to keep expectation low.. we all saw what big expectations did to Cyberpunk2077(Bugs aside- game is glowrified broken GTA than a true RPG).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chinszeze

blacksub

Mar 13, 2019
Hello, i read all comments before (or at least most recent) about VR and i still cant run it in oculus quest 2 via cable and SteamVR. Even after i click the alt+0 nothing happens. I have SteamVR ON and then i start the game -> click the hotkey and just nothing...

Any suggestions?

Reactions: Medic4

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
Hello, i read all comments before (or at least most recent) about VR and i still cant run it in oculus quest 2 via cable and SteamVR. Even after i click the alt+0 nothing happens. I have SteamVR ON and then i start the game -> click the hotkey and just nothing...

Any suggestions?
try to click the hotkey after you start a sex animation

Jun 10, 2017
Why is it so hard for them to add story elements? Like does their research/evidence show ppl just want MOAR SEXZY POZITIONS? Like I don't get it. Do they think advancing the plot won't make money?

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Why is it so hard for them to add story elements? Like does their research/evidence show ppl just want MOAR SEXZY POZITIONS? Like I don't get it. Do they think advancing the plot won't make money?
They did release a plot tho, and some more info on the game itself, you can read more about it here.

There is also an faq video where they answer alot of questions:

Reactions: mindyesawesome

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
They did release a plot tho, and some more info on the game itself, you can read more about it here.

There is also an faq video where they answer alot of questions:
THEY DIDNT RELEASE SO MUCH IN THE GAME about the quest and talk like this, not like fetch quests or go to B from A

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes